Cat Power with some fancy footwork on the Letterman Show (1 Viewer)

La La said:
stop objectifying women you pig!

that guy on prison break is soooooo fine, doncha think? those ripped abs and tattoos....hmmmmmmmmmm

:D
it was a pun type joke thing.:(

EDIT: actually i just remembered she's on jools holland this friday. as are the flaming lips.

we once watched that cross bones style video in work about 50 times in one day coz we were so blown away with how gorgeous she looks in it. we just had it on loop all day. sad, i know, but it had to be done.

La La said:
if you had to repopulate the universe would you rather do it with cat power or joanna newsom?

cat power. no contest.

5.jpg

oh shit said:
i'll just take this opportunity to restate for the nth time that i had an hour or so in her company before a car crash belfast gig three years ago, and she was as mad as a bag of hammers. delightful lady.
tell us!

La La said:
if you had to repopulate the universe would you rather do it with cat power or joanna newsom?
we'd be off to a better and faster start if we didn't have to choose. plus if it was just the one, the kids would have to one day make it with each other, or their ma. i think you'll agree this is not on.

Lord Damian said:
we'd be off to a better and faster start if we didn't have to choose. plus if it was just the one, the kids would have to one day make it with each other, or their ma. i think you'll agree this is not on.
worked fine before ...
Rubens_-_Adam_et_Eve.JPG

Mormon Nailer said:
She was at the bar beside me at ATP. She drinks Jameson so is oviously the perfect woman.

the only bit of advice my Gran ever gave me was " dont ever drink whisky in public, men will think your easy". a woman wise beyond her years.

A mate of mine interviewed Cat Power in Cork a few years back. She started off the interview by saying he smelt like he just had sex. It went downhill from there.

There's a video of her session for 'Morning Becomes Eclectic' playing a couple of songs from You Are Free and an interview (in which she comes across as a bit flakey but mostly coherent) on the KCRW site, in case anyone wants to see it:
http://www.kcrw.com/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=mb&air_date=2/27/03&tmplt_type=show

Also some audience footage of one of her infamous kerr-a-zy gigs on Google video:
[video=google;4069409701949390213]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4069409701949390213&q=cat+power[/video]

oh shit said:
i'll just take this opportunity to restate for the nth time that i had an hour or so in her company before a car crash belfast gig three years ago, and she was as mad as a bag of hammers. delightful lady.

I met the guy who put on the Belfast gig. He told me that when he was driving her to the airport afterwards, she stripped off in the backseat of the car and just put on a rain jacket. She then proceeded to run around the airport flashing everyone. She wasn't in a good way that time she visited Ireland.

Wheels said:
I met the guy who put on the Belfast gig. He told me that when he was driving her to the airport afterwards, she stripped off in the backseat of the car and just put on a rain jacket. She then proceeded to run around the airport flashing everyone. She wasn't in a good way that time she visited Ireland.

Considering the company most of us keep, this sort of behaviour falls under "Quite charming, What a spirited young woman"

Wheels said:

She's a mess.

You wouldn't catch Sarah Michelle Gellar carrying on like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back