Castlepalooza.... (2 Viewers)

If it's a toilet and a wash you're after, you are welcome to use our bathroom. Just ring to make sure we're home first.

We don't have any live music, but I would be happy to sing you a song and give you some beers.

Deadly! "Dear friend, I can't possibly go to Castlepalooza as I will be at the very exclusive Jony festival eating biscuits (there better be biscuits) and watching Bruce Springsteen videos on Youtube."

Deadly! "Dear friend, I can't possibly go to Castlepalooza as I will be at the very exclusive Jony festival eating biscuits (there better be biscuits) and watching Bruce Springsteen videos on Youtube."

VERY exclusive. I also make all my own biscuits and you won't have to bring your own toilet roll.

We also have a habit of acting out voiceovers on wildlife videos, so you will be treated to a truly multimedia and multisensory experience.

Only thing is, a festival campsite is just slightly cleaner than our house, but we make up for it in having an animatronic monkey head.

VERY exclusive. I also make all my own biscuits and you won't have to bring your own toilet roll.

We also have a habit of acting out voiceovers on wildlife videos, so you will be treated to a truly multimedia and multisensory experience.

Only thing is, a festival campsite is just slightly cleaner than our house, but we make up for it in having an animatronic monkey head.

Ohboyohboyohboy! This is gonna be great! Ticket price?

That's 4 great acts already.

Couples treats?

Is that like a key party?

In Tullamore?! No, it's an incentive scheme they've come up with. €299 gets you two camping tickets, a tent set up for you, sleeping bags, mats, pillows, chocolates, champagne + breakfast in bed with Sunday papers. It works out about another €60 each. I wonder though how many people really be bothered with that sort of 'luxury'? You're still camping after all.

By the way, I'm giving away one pair of tickets to Jonypalooza to the poster who can guess (closest without going over) how many more posts it will take for some 'new' poster to stumble upon this thread and start with some internet pidgin about how they'll see us all at te castel i m n so myach goom adn! Ha ha ha beat wketnd of the yr! Yo can't agrye wi SISTRE SLED!

C'mon. Best guess.

By the way, I'm giving away one pair of tickets to Jonypalooza to the poster who can guess (closest without going over) how many more posts it will take for some 'new' poster to stumble upon this thread and start with some internet pidgin about how they'll see us all at te castel i m n so myach goom adn! Ha ha ha beat wketnd of the yr! Yo can't agrye wi SISTRE SLED!

C'mon. Best guess.

jnplza snds sux, lsr. lol thnx. ax. ldgnd!!!:):)

Seven posts. I'm pretty confident. Can't wait for Jonygen or whatever. I'm going to complain all the time and ruin everyone's fun.

Seven posts. I'm pretty confident. Can't wait for Jonygen or whatever. I'm going to complain all the time and ruin everyone's fun.

Sorry, we've already hired me to do that job. Pick another one or I'll complain until it's not even fun for you to complain anymore.

Having me at a festival is like inviting Woody Allen to your gangbang.

A gang of mates are trying to get me to go to this. It really doesn't appeal to me in the slightest (No offence Moods).

Is there anything remotely redeeming about this festival? (Other than the fact that it's boutique ;))

A gang of mates are trying to get me to go to this. It really doesn't appeal to me in the slightest (No offence Moods).

Is there anything remotely redeeming about this festival? (Other than the fact that it's boutique ;))

It's never appealed to me, just the notion that there's pretty much only Irish bands playing it even though I do like some of the bands. Then again, I live close enough to Dublin to be able to see most of them on a regular basis if I want.

What in the name o Jayzus does 'boutique' mean when used to describe a festival? Isn't it just the usual, messy camping, long queue's for food and drink and corporate sponsors all over the shop??

What in the name o Jayzus does 'boutique' mean when used to describe a festival? Isn't it just the usual, messy camping, long queue's for food and drink and corporate sponsors all over the shop??

It means limited appeal, fair trade sponsers and an air of exclusivity fostered by overcharging

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back