Castlepalooza.... (1 Viewer)

piratio

Website
www.lulu.com
Was reading the 'Man with the hat you all hate...' thread, followed some links and ended up on the Castlepalooza myspace... Is that what Mor turned into? [Calm down... I know they're not connected/affiliated!!!] Reading Reading Reading thinking how mediocre is this... then Blammo!!!

I see my lil brother's ex looking like a whore! [She's the moosehead one, front right]... Can't be all that bad...

lolocaust!

LRd5oakC0U.jpg

castlepoloozahollapinthetailonthefunky is actually a really great festival. its just lacking in one or two big draws to pull the crowds in. nice vibe and all that. could be great. never went to mor though.

mor was before castlepalooza, when the mor guys weren't going to put it on, the castle guy organised it himself and renamed it castlepalooza (i think the mor guys contested him from using the mor name) there's a thread from 2004 with all the info - think snow patrol or stereophonics were meant to be playing it back then - not sure if any of those bands actually played.

My bird was down there last year selling shit. trance music and folk-hop. She said it was as if Asha ******** had suddenly grown to gigantic proportions.

I went to the first mor. It was The Shit.

mor was before castlepalooza, when the mor guys weren't going to put it on, the castle guy organised it himself and renamed it castlepalooza (i think the mor guys contested him from using the mor name) there's a thread from 2004 with all the info - think snow patrol or stereophonics were meant to be playing it back then - not sure if any of those bands actually played.

No shit Seamus, are you workin for gardai special branch now?

If you're willing for fork out over €300 for a two day festival with no line up announcement, and who's recent biggest headliners have been the remnants of Sister Sledge and The Republic of Loose, then knock yourself out. As for the Castle, you won't get to see very much of it so don't be fooled by that as a selling point. First sale tickets for EP were €199.

If you're willing for fork out over €300 for a two day festival with no line up announcement, and who's recent biggest headliners have been the remnants of Sister Sledge and The Republic of Loose, then knock yourself out. As for the Castle, you won't get to see very much of it so don't be fooled by that as a selling point. First sale tickets for EP were €199.

Did I miss something? The camping tickets are only €59 plus booking fee.

Mostly the cheapness, the small capacity, something about proper toilets and guaranteed warm showers. But I'm still not sold so hence the question.

If it's a toilet and a wash you're after, you are welcome to use our bathroom. Just ring to make sure we're home first.

We don't have any live music, but I would be happy to sing you a song and give you some beers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back