Casiotone for the Painfully Alone Sat Nov 6th FINAL EVER TOUR! (1 Viewer)

Foggy

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Harmonic Series 2010

CASIOTONE FOR THE PANIFULLY ALONE
(final ever tour)

The Workman’s Club
Saturday November 6th, 8pm
W/ special guest Crayonsmith

Tickets on sale now €15 (including booking fee) from www.tickets.ie, City Discs & Ticketmaster outlets nationwide
0818 719 300 - Republic of Ireland customers // 0844 277 4455 - Northern Ireland customers // 00353 1 456 9569 - International customers

"Supplementing the dry wit which has made him a cult figure with strings, flutes, pedal steel..." Mojo ****

"...every day is still like Sunday, as he dissects his 20-something malaise with a dry and eloquent wit like a K-Mart Morrissey." NME

"The biologically unfeasible love-child of Smog and the Pet Shop Boys." Sunday Telegraph

"...wonderful fragments of fiction about half-missed opportunities and forgotten moments of happiness." Plan B

The end of Casiotone For The Painfully Alone:

“You may have already heard that I've decided to end Casiotone for the Painfully Alone. I'd just like to clarify that this doesn't mean that I'm quitting music. I love writing & recording songs, & I hope to make lots more records in my lifetime. But, after nearly thirteen years of being the dude from Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, I'm ready for a fresh start & a new challenge. So, after December 5, 2010 (the thirteen year anniversary of my first show), I'm throwing out the old songs & I'm trying something new. I'll have more news about new projects & plans in the coming months.

Between now & December 5, I'm going to try to play as many Casiotone for the Painfully Alone shows as I can. In September & October, I'll be touring the United States & Canada with some good friends from Melbourne, Australia. They're called Otouto & they are so great. Those tour dates are up now on the SHOWS page. Later in October & on into November, I'll be touring Europe & the United Kingdom. That tour is still being booked, but I should have the dates ready to share in a couple of weeks. I'm coming home for Thanksgiving, & then I'm going to try to do something extra special for the big thirteen year anniversary grand finale. I'm not exactly sure what it'll be yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out.

I imagine I'll be repeating this sentiment a lot between now & December, but thank you so, so much to everyone who has been so supportive of Casiotone for the Painfully Alone over the past thirteen years. I never would have started playing shows or making records without the encouragement of some great friends, & it's blowing my ever-loving mind how many more friends I've made through music over the years. Seriously, thank you.” - Owen Ashworth

[/FONT]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back