• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 12

W.

fuck dialectics
Since 2000
Carlo giunliani was murdered 2years ago this weekend.
Protest on saturday marching to italian embassy at 2pm from central bank.

carlo_giuliani.jpg

Well, not exactly... it was in Lucan, and as you can see, him and his mates were dressed up as characters from the Star Wars saga, basically just messing around on this disused halting site, when these junkies came along and smashed his head open because he had an Italian accent. It was vicious. So we're calling on all Star Wars buffs, visiting Italian students, or simply people who have been/have family members who have been through similar experiences, to come and show their sympathy by marching in Carlos' memory. YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD.

im bored, saw marklar on indymedia..

giving the ppl what they want..

10swiss.jpg

04march3.jpg

wierd sister said:
YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD.

http://www.carlo-giuliani.com/ might have been a better response.

Dont agree with having a quote from JFK at the top of the first page, considering Carlo died fighting against almost everything that man stood for.

what the fuck is your problem. no need to get agro. i didnt know who the guy was. and when i first read it the pic didnt load as my computer is shit and takes about 5 mins just to get an image on the screen. so basically i thought people were protesting a guys death, and i asked
whats the point if he's allready dead, its not gonna bring him back. so then i fiqured that weeler was trying to highlight something, so i simply asked what. then i happened to bump into him at the gig on saterday and asked him and he kindly informed me. the end
so i'm sorry i'm not as up to date as you. but dont worry i'll start doing my homework becasue apparently its cool to be in the know about certain things then insult people who aren't informed on the subject. cheers!
!baggyyyy

Your right it is hard to remain kool and actually find out things at the same thing, especially on this board. 'If you dont know then u should know, and im fukked of im letting u in on it' mentallity.

Nonetheless,it is a very touchy issue. It just shows the lengths that the cunts will go to, i mean they had prepared body bags before the protest, like for fuk sake. It could have been any of us, especially if we had the balls to get up in those cunts faces (all puns .....blah blah) especially when they're armed to the fukkin teeth.

Anyway how did it go over there, anyone who is willing to divuldge (spelling?) info to an ignorant ausländer? it was fairly low key as i expected over here

"what the fuck is your problem. no need to get agro. i didnt know who the guy was. and when i first read it the pic didnt load as my computer is shit and takes about 5 mins just to get an image on the screen. so basically i thought people were protesting a guys death, and i asked
whats the point if he's allready dead, its not gonna bring him back. so then i fiqured that weeler was trying to highlight something, so i simply asked what. then i happened to bump into him at the gig on saterday and asked him and he kindly informed me. the end"

Don't bother explaining yourself to me sonny, I don't give a fuck, I was merely using your ignorance on the matter to make a cheap joke and thus make myself look cool.

"so i'm sorry i'm not as up to date as you. but dont worry i'll start doing my homework becasue apparently its cool to be in the know about certain things then insult people who aren't informed on the subject. cheers!"

Good lad, I'm glad to hear it, now don't make a fool of yourself on this site again, alright?

rape the drummer said:
there SHOULD have been more though really, everyones just lazy, i mean 60 people being more than expected, pretty pathetic

hmm, well i doubt carlo giuliani is at the top of most people's priorities, it's grand for us to be protesting at this and that when we're on our summer holidays / the dole / whatever but you can't expect that many people to put the 2-year anniversary of the death of an italian activist above all their other concerns and duties.
i'm not trying to be smart or anything, but you can't write people off as lazy and pathetic because they have different interests to you.

When I found out that Carlo's father is an Italian trade unionist, I breathed a sigh of relief. Out of every protester there, they actually managed to plug a working class one. What are the odds?

Sure more people could have went to the protest, but as Nooly said, not everyone can drop everything to go to a protest. I'd love to be outside the Italian, American, British, Israeli and Chinese embassies before heading up to the Dail every day of the week, but then I wouldn't have enough time to sit around deciding what's punk and what's not. And on that note, I'll say: Marklar, if you keep your mohawk after your summer holidays then you can give out to people for being 'stubborn and/or lazy' for not turning up to a memorial of an activist who was murdered before you even got into punk. Classic.

lay off the fucking new kids oly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back