Carlo Giuliani protest.. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 12
QUOTE]Another quick(not fully thought out) point to think about : how would you explain to some poor south american farmer that we're not going to buy his coffee crop because we dont agree with the structures that facilitate the export and selling of his crop. Is it right to put livelyhoods in jeopardy by a process of doing nothing?

''we're not going to buy his coffee crop''?????we have a coffee company now i never knew that.....oh well but if we are goin into bussiness together you'll have to stop making up my mind for me because maybe id want to buy his coffee i dont ever remember saying i didnt.youll have to stop presuming you know what "we're" thinking

but if i did have to explian that to him it go a little like
''poor south american farmer we're not going to buy your coffee crop because we dont agree with the structures that facilitate the export and selling of your crop.but you probably dont care what i think cause your probably getting on with your real problems daily struggle and not interested in some hypotyical shit on the internet.''

byrneos said:
that depends on who you are an what for???????

It's Malachi, and it was for paying me into a Running Riot gig in Dublin. But I just thought as it was so long ago...different currency as well...we couldn't possibly work out the inflation and exchange rate...maybe we should just forget about it, eh?! ;)

Malarky said:
It's Malachi, and it was for paying me into a Running Riot gig in Dublin. But I just thought as it was so long ago...different currency as well...we couldn't possibly work out the inflation and exchange rate...maybe we should just forget about it, eh?! ;)

oh i could work out the inflation exchange rate ,but sure im not going
to mess with a hardened prision head like yourself over a fiver.
you coming over for the warzone???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back