Career Suicide/Geoffrey Oi!cott Thurs. August 14th, Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

good gig. de novissimus didn't exactly fit to the gig's picture but otherwise class.
its a pity that people weren't warmed up (drunk enough) from the start so two first bands suffered a bit of a neglect from the audience...
on the other hand... too much alcohol and who would survive till CS?
good gig. thx a mil 2 the organiser.

Career Suicide were FUCKIN AMAZING! Lots and lots of fun last night, them Russian people that just happened to be in Ireland and came to the gig are amazing! I walked into town with them after, they're fuckin dead on, one of them kept telling me stories about how every time they do a gig in Moscow, loads of Nazis turn up and there's riots and shit. Sounds crazy. He brought over some Russian band CD's and gave them away free too, sound. I told him to go to the gig tonight, the other two are flying back to Moscow today.

Amazing thing happened when I brought Career Suicide to Dublin. We got the bus down, and were waiting for Andy to meet us at the bus station. I knelt down to put something in my bag, and then I hear this voice, some random guy has come over and started asking all the lads if they're going to be in Dublin for a bit and how there is this gig on tomorrow night. I'm thinking it's some fuckin mentaller hanging around the bus station trying to get money off people or some shit, then I look up and standing there is Conor Freebooters trying to tell the lads about a gig! Fuckin amazing!

I'm thinking it's some fuckin mentaller hanging around the bus station trying to get money off people or some shit, then I look up and standing there is Conor Freebooters trying to tell the lads about a gig!

So how much did yous give him..? Hopefully enough for a cup of tea at least...

That guy brought on the rage with me too. He seemed to calm down after getting the look of contempt from me or maybe it was skubie's death stare. He left his shirt behind him too so he was no doubt wandering Dublin topless in the night.

Wait!! Are we talking about my tubby-titty-bitch!!??

The sweaty fukker!? Man, I had a fukkin great laugh with him...and his boobies!!

Career Suicide blew me away, really wasn't expecting it at all!! Had so much fun. A wee bit pissed I miss Geoffrey Oi! Cott but C.S. more than made up for it.

Really enjoyed Ghundi as well, well the little bit I saw off them.

All round, great night!!

Cheers Andy!!

.|..|

"Wait!! Are we talking about my tubby-titty-bitch!!??"

was that the angry faced pork chop that looked like Alan Carr from sunday night project?

Wait!! Are we talking about my tubby-titty-bitch!!??

The sweaty fukker!? Man, I had a fukkin great laugh with him...and his boobies!!.|..|

Ha! I saw that alright.... he was trying to be the tough guy and you were laughing at him... that annoyed him no end!! :)

Gig or cans...

Gig or cans...

Gig or cans...

Gig or cans...

Gig or cans...

Gig or cans...

Daddy or chips...

Gig or cans...

Gig or cans...

It's a toughie, but I think I'm going with chips...I mean cans!! Ah jaysis no, GIGS!!! I meant gigs!!!
gigsorcans.jpg

another great gig. i was dancing last 3 gigs in a row!!!
to be honest, much bigger crowd was expected for such a great band like carrer suicide. that's why it was kind of a gloomy at the start even if the bands play well.

eastern european blood was boiling a bit too much in some of the guys. they where not the worst anyway.

annoyed i missed this.
watching de nov totally ruining the buzz and making all other bands look like faglords would have been good.
fuck the haters yo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back