car insurance question (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
if you've had a very small scrape with another car and paid for it to be fixed yourself do you need to tell the next company you go with? the other person let her company know, so mine found out too. i've told the one im still with that ive got a cheaper quote off someone else and they're saying i'll need to tell them, even though ive still got my no claims bonus. does anyone know if this is true or if they're just sayin it to keep me there?

you should be pretty pissed at the other person who snitched on you. don't say anything, you didn't make a claim so as far as they're concerned, nothing happened.

You don't and shouldn't need to tell the new company anything if your no claims bonus has not been affected. Sounds like they are just trying to keep you with them.

Nah tell them nothing, insurance companies are fuckin thieves so why should you help them to more of your money.

I fuckin paid 3 grand insurance on a nissan micra when i started out first.

if you've had a very small scrape with another car and paid for it to be fixed yourself do you need to tell the next company you go with? the other person let her company know, so mine found out too. i've told the one im still with that ive got a cheaper quote off someone else and they're saying i'll need to tell them, even though ive still got my no claims bonus. does anyone know if this is true or if they're just sayin it to keep me there?

fuck them, shower of bastards. I'd leave them for calling your bluff like that. Insurance is about claims. If you didn't claim its none of their business. Bastards.

thanks for the indignation, the shits arent getting a cent off me, charging 200 extra for the same policy with the same company. bastards.

as long as you dont use your insurance company for a claim it should effect the price you pay. You paid out of your own pocket to keep your no claims bonus I presume. they quoted you a price, they are legally obliged to stick to that agreement unless circumstances change

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back