Car Insurance... I'll get ripped off whoever I go with. Discuss. (1 Viewer)

if you do it online, print / save a copy of the quote page as when wife got her quote in the post after applying online, it was €40 more than the originally quoted one....

I found it very hard to get insurance to begin with. Try going through a broker, a load of people I know used Creane & Creane (they are based in Enniscorthy, do an 11811 for their number). Depending on your situation high prices can be unavoidable, for a few years anyway. Get your test as soon a possible, passing halfed my insurance quote. Aslo if you are not based in Dublin there is a newish company based in the West called Sertus who are very affordable. Mine is now down to about €300. It started out as about £1400

sullivan insurance in rimlick ciddy. 061 313255. they've been quite good to me. did the advanced driving course with them, which was a doddle and it saved muchos euros. but as said above, depends on your circumstances innit? worth a try though. :)

roxy said:
This is where you get to take sharp corners on two wheels yeah? And do a handbrake turn into a narrow parking space? I want dem racing stripes I do.
yep. all of the above..

and you get to drive one of these muddafukkaz too:
car.gif

.|..|

speaking of insurance, does anyone know the full score with getting insured on a van or people carrier??
im 23 in may and us lads are thinking bout buying a van/ or large people carrier, i heard you have to be 25 to get insurance, or is there a way around it??

Sorry to pull this back on topic, but I saved 312 europes on insurance through the Tesco offer I was talking about above. Happy days! Now who'll flog me one U2 ticket for the same amount? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back