Cansei De Ser Sexy tickets for tonight (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about scalping? I stated face value. There were people on here last week bitching about how this sold out so quickly. I got 2 tickets when they went on sale, but now can't go because of work. Why not let someone else who wants to go take the tickets? Why would you have a problem with this?

Who said anything about scalping? I stated face value. There were people on here last week bitching about how this sold out so quickly. I got 2 tickets when they went on sale, but now can't go because of work. Why not let someone else who wants to go take the tickets? Why would you have a problem with this?

I was only messin.....I meant the other guy really. The hijacker

interesting gig. Enjoyable, but probably moreso for its energy than the performance itself. They certainly knew how to get the crowd going and everyone seemed well up for it. The lead singer one is a livewire. Totally full of beans and was giving it socks from start to finish. She even went crowd surfing a couple of times but knocked that idea on the head when the crowd tried to pull down her trousers. She had a lovely blue pair of jox on her!

Shes a hot little thing too, god bless her. If only I'd known that was her while she was standing next to me for the awful support band!!

Sinister Pete just said Edel will be talking about it after 10. Looking forward to her analysis given the harsh words about the Sufjan gig last week.

Right, now lock this filth!!

interesting gig. Enjoyable, but probably moreso for its energy than the performance itself. They certainly knew how to get the crowd going and everyone seemed well up for it. The lead singer one is a livewire. Totally full of beans and was giving it socks from start to finish. She even went crowd surfing a couple of times but knocked that idea on the head when the crowd tried to pull down her trousers. She had a lovely blue pair of jox on her!

Shes a hot little thing too, god bless her. If only I'd known that was her while she was standing next to me for the awful support band!!

Sinister Pete just said Edel will be talking about it after 10. Looking forward to her analysis given the harsh words about the Sufjan gig last week.

Right, now lock this filth!!

what did edel say about the sufjan gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back