cananyone speak japanese?? (1 Viewer)

Part of me hopes this is a bunch of japanese kids saying "What the hell is this?!".

And the other part of me is saying "Dudrey-san" over and over. But I'm sure Bruce Lee will pop up sometime and do a much better job than I ever could.

ahem

Music: "WHAT A HUMAN DOES" * artist: THE DUDLEY CORPORATION & supervision: ムッシュ oven person Contents: Until positive comes to an end from daytime, the work which from one room of the hotel continues to photograph outside with the fixed point camera, with that as spinning fast 1 day dramatically expresses. The streetcar, the bottle of the champagne which keeps increasing and the cigarette butt of the tobacco which run supervision and the railroad track which go during being agreeable, crush time, the Irish image, the scenery of the fixed point camera and being speedy it matches to tune pitch exquisitely, high sense the work. The < making > photographing day, "we would like to take the noise of the city with フカン", that gathering to park hotel Tokyo which is 汐 stopping. As for supervision preparing the city center the room of the 34th floor which view it is possible. It enters into the room to become, it starts asking room service, the ちゃ っ is oven person director. It ordered also the amount of the staff and the ちゃ was. With hitting adjusting, "in one room of hotel camera 4? 5 hours it keeps turning it does, 2 minutes just a little it would like to supply with that as spinning fast ", the supervision which was said. The camera position is decided, completion of preparation! Cooking arrives to there, as also the staff is advanced toast. And 4 o'clock in the afternoon finally photographing start! The seat, then just it waits the time abnormal play intently in ディレクターズチェア... calm daily rate to die, even one curtain which unintentionally becomes drowsy... you see and/or the newspaper read the television and/or the champagne drink, relax completely oven person director of mode full opening. With, to there visitor! Long-time acquaintance and Abe of supervision 讚 flat. The ちゃ it was what including the hitting adjusting of the live event of separate charge. The supervision which after that intently crushes time.... Also the Shinbashi station becomes completely the scenery of the night, 9 o'clock in the afternoon, reaches to also 5 hours photographing which is long finally end! After all in the staff and simultaneous you closed end with toast.

it would seem you have a new video. and judging by the pd150 camera in the photos and the garbled translation it's an interval recorded one too.

tut, i shall have to have strong words with your japanese label. strong words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back