Spotify pre-save experiment (1 Viewer)

egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
I'm trying out this show.co spotify pre-save thing in an attempt to fool spotify's algorithm into thinking I'm popular, in the hope that will result in me getting onto their "quiet piano" playlist (or similar)

I've a piano tune coming out on Oct 15th. Would be much obliged if any Spotify users among you would click on the link below (@pete I can't see how to embed the html, if there's a way let me know). I'll report back to tell yiz how it went

https://show.co/dHZTs0I

ann post

Threads
I'm trying out this show.co spotify pre-save thing in an attempt to fool spotify's algorithm into thinking I'm popular, in the hope that will result in me getting onto their "quiet piano" playlist (or similar)

I've a piano tune coming out on Oct 15th. Would be much obliged if any Spotify users among you would click on the link below (@pete I can't see how to embed the html, if there's a way let me know). I'll report back to tell yiz how it went

Pre-save my piano tune on Spotify. Ah go on!
Finally got some space to listen to your piano stuff. Very pretty music, I added it to my classical sedative playlist for relaxation emergencies :)

egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
FWIW the result of that was I went from 9 followers to 45 kinda overnight, but still no action on Spotify editorial playlists. Feedback from submithub submissions was mostly "nice music, but too much happening - needs to be quieter". Seems current fashion for piano music is Ludocivo Einaudi-esque minimalism. On my second attempt now at recording a quieter one, so will see how that goes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• In Real Life
    Take Back the Night
    Tryhardninja
    In Real Life
  • The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads