can I sleep in your tent at the fall out fest????? (1 Viewer)

baggytroosers

Hello there, I'm a lonely Lovian (that's a person from Leeds y'know) in Ireland and I wanna come to the fall out fest and experience the punk scene of Ireland! Only problem is I don't have a tent with me..... anyway I was just wondering if anyone could skweeze me in at the fest, cos it sounds like a reet good day out. Pleeeeease drop me a line at [email protected], just so I know i'm not gonna end up sleeping in the mud!! (By the way I am a female age 20)

I also run a punk promoter back home so if any bands out there want to come and play a gig in Leeds let us know!! Check out www.strikepunks.com for more info. Basically we're trying to encourage gig-going and make a better deal for touring bands.

OK well it would be great if someone could help me out. Also I'm gonna be either in Dublin or Wexford (I'm not good with long term plans) on saturday morning so if anyone's travelling from either of those two places I'd love to meet up with you for the journey!!!

Well hope everyone who's going has a good time and see you all on saturday. Hope the Irish punk scene can show me a good time!!

Aimée

dude, you seem to think that people would even keep you out! keep an eye out for my red flares... oh shit, i've got to get a tent...time to call the ex girlfriend!

punk in leeds ,aiy,when you say punk you mean punk, not stuff -like bilgepump-whilst is COOL... but not punk!

maybe you can sleep in anarcho-stacey's tent.

i also need tent space.....help a cripple out anyone? how's the weather down in wexford at the moment, good for sleeping in?

to be realistic, no ones going to sleep,we're just going to end up passing out where we stand,so tents are...for show,really!

i designate my tent the blow-dome - alls moking sessions must take place within its confines.

that way it maximizes alll the dope...although my tent may noly accomodate a few heads(ive sitll to get it...angst)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back