Can anyone recommend me a decent and reasonably priced Delay Pedal... (1 Viewer)

Bastard Eoin

Website
Visit site
As the title states, I'm looking for recommendations on decent reasonably priced Delay pedals. Something that has all the best bits of the Boss DD-6 and isn't mad expensive.

Sound!

Hey man,

Im pretty sure that MusicMaker are still selling the Marshal delay pedals for about 50 euros. They're not the worst once you crank them full - maybe run your dry signal into first and then put a big fat distortion on the other side of it...

Boss DD-5 is my favorite pedal ever made. They're deleted now but they're way better than the DD-6 Personally I think there's way too much shit crammed into that pedal and it doesn't sound that great, DD-3 is also better and about half as expensive I think. There's usually a few floating around second hand too. The Memory man is great but really expensive. I think there's a Danelectro (I could be wrong) Delay that's pretty cheap and does the job but it only has (maybe) three control knobs so it's basically just straight up digital delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back