callcard for sale (1 Viewer)

i was in sligo yesterday and they've got a callcard phone box there.
shoulda brought my callcards.

gambra. do you want to see my children of lir callcard?

I briefly collected these filthy germ plates. Had some beauts. That was until I burned them to get high on the fumes. Stupid Callcards.

showimage.asp

I also have this at home. I'm being serious by the way, I have about 250-300 cards

god, callcards were so irish!!!!aon

im trying to remember if putting them in the freezer tray actually boosted the units on them?

god, callcards were so irish!!!!aon

im trying to remember if putting them in the freezer tray actually boosted the units on them?

I think you had to baste them with oil and put them in the oven first. Then the freezer, then you could call your friends for hours and hours and talk about the latest episode of Chances with your hand down your pants the whole time.

I think you had to baste them with oil and put them in the oven first. Then the freezer, then you could call your friends for hours and hours and talk about the latest episode of Chances with your hand down your pants the whole time.

its 1996 all over again.

I once went to a callcard traders fair.
I still have hundreds of the bastards, I like the french ones.
Me and gambra should pool our resources, i'd say we could get least a tenner between us

it's quite depressing seeing how worthless callcards are on ebay, i saved them all these years for nothing......

give it another 70 maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back