Call for Participants for RTE documentary (1 Viewer)

areaman

Areaman Productions is looking for couples from all over Ireland for the documentary pilot, ‘The Irish in Bed’.

‘The Irish in Bed’ is an intimate film featuring couples in Ireland sitting up and speaking out from the relative safety of their own double beds. We are looking for couples of all ages to talk about their relationships, intimacy and love. Who do we love? Can we trust in those with whom we share a bed? Do our relationships ultimately hold the key to our happiness? Have we, as a society, shaken off the shackles of our well documented sexual oppression at the hands of church and state? Is my relationship normal?

Areaman Productions, the makers of ‘The Liberties’, are currently in pre-production on this new pilot. The film will appeal to anyone who has ever shared a bed with another person, or who aspires to!

If you are over 18 and would like more information or would like to take part in the programme, please contact Lisa or Shane at [email protected] or phone 01 - 478 9000.

Deadline: September 15th, 2010.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Facebook
Tweet about ‘The Irish in Bed’ now! (Sign-in to Twitter required)

Hey onionman
I don't love my wife, I don't trust her, I don't feel she holds the key to my happiness and lately I've begun to feel that sitting in bed together while on film is the best place for me to tell her how I enjoy pony play with semenarians and the local councellor.
Where do I sign?

Who do we love? Can we trust in those with whom we share a bed? Do our relationships ultimately hold the key to our happiness? Have we, as a society, shaken off the shackles of our well documented sexual oppression at the hands of church and state? Is my relationship normal?

are you OK Areaman?

the last time I shared a double bed with a woman,Ireland still had a relatively good football team...

italia90.jpg

not that long surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back