Cake Sale & Gig for Haiti, Twisted Pepper, 4 Feb -Bats, Hunter-Gatherer, Groom (1 Viewer)

sweetoblivion

Live from her fairytale world of clouds and pixies
Hey Thumped-heads,

I've organised a cake sale and gig to raise money for GOAL, who are as you know currently in Haiti helping people affected by the recent earthquake.

A number of Thumped members are volunteering to play/bake/help at this gig and it should hopefully be a great night of fundraising.

Here are the details:

Twisted Pepper,Thursday 4th February
€10 entry
Cake sale kicks off at 7pm - till late

Bands start at 8pm, until 10.30pm
Groom
Hunter-Gatherer
Bats

Then DJs up in the Mezz (upstairs) until close - Nialler9, Popical Island DJs and the Mary Jane Girls

Bring lots of change with you to buy some scrumptious cakes, home-baked for you by lots of lovely people. There will be cupcakes, large cakes, and vegan and gluten-free options too.

Here's the facebook page for more info: http://www.facebook.com/sweetoblivion?ref=profile#/event.php?eid=269498077025&ref=mf

It would be great to see some Thumpeders there. Thanks so much to everyone who has helped in any way, (especially all of the bands who offered to play and everyone who has offered help), and to the Twisted Pepper for hosting the event.

I'm also hoping to have a raffle on the night.

Aoife .|..|

4303161905_640c806c1c_o.jpg

bump

if it actually isn't the Mary Jane girls DJ-ing i'm gonna be so angry.

And litigious

really looking forward to this.. making malted cupcakes with marshmallow icing and gluten free choc cupcakes with chocolate ganache for the cake sale. yum! of all the bands I've only seen groom before so will be nice to see them again along with the other 2. looking forward to playing a few chizoons as well

Hey fellow Mary Jane Girl! :)
Really looking forward to it too, hope it goes well - everyone's put in such a huge effort with baking cakes, there are going to be some gorgeous cakes there!!
Gonna bring vegan choc cupcakes with buttercream icing (actually licked the bowl last time I made this) & vegan peanut butter cookies & possibly 'no-reos' if I have the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back