Cake Sale & Gig for Haiti, Twisted Pepper, 4 Feb -Bats, Hunter-Gatherer, Groom (2 Viewers)

The bus driver tried to steal my cakes this morning! Coconut cookie monsters still intact though. Now to keep co-workers away. ;)

Looking forward to these bad boys. This should be a great cake, fair play to cake for cake.

Well done to SweetO and everyone else involved. Sorry we couldn't stick around for the music, hope there was a good turn out after.

We also bagged one of the cookie monster cupcakes, Mr Squiggle is a big fan. The Applie and toffee cupcakes were delicious and if anyone knows who made, or can send me the recipe for, the wheat free mint and dark chocolate chip cookies, I will be eternally grateful. Yum!

My girls were delighted with their cookie monster buns this morning and wanted to eat 'em straight away. Yum to Jill Hives. Oh and fair play Aoife, very well-organised event and a good turnout considering the rain.

Thanks so so much to everyone who came to the gig, played, baked or djed at it, you all rock!
For a rainy Thursday night we got a decent crowd and it looks like we raised around €1,400 which is a fantastic amount of money :)
There were sooooo many cakes it was unbelievable. We raised around €600 alone selling them! Any ones left over are going to homeless shelters, I'm bringing a little box of them to Sundial House today (a home for homeless men & women with substance/alcohol abuse issues).
Thanks so much to everyone for putting in so much time and effort into this, it was a really lovely night for a great cause.
xx

ps Jill Hives' Cookie monsters may be the greatest cake creation ever! people kept asking for them long after we sold out! Glad you liked your prize Jim! :)

Thanks so so much to everyone who came to the gig, played, baked or djed at it, you all rock!
For a rainy Thursday night we got a decent crowd and it looks like we raised around €1,400 which is a fantastic amount of money :)

ps Jill Hives' Cookie monsters may be the greatest cake creation ever! people kept asking for them long after we sold out! Glad you liked your prize Jim! :)

Wow! That's great! Fair play. I would have made more (they are fun to make) but I didn't know how to get them there without crushing them. Sorry I couldn't stay for the evening and was in a mad rush. I didn't even get a chance to look to see what else was there. Looking at Jim's photo...my hips are thanking me. ;)

Glad the kids liked them, snaky. The girl at work took a photo of them yesterday... next time elmo or big bird.

View attachment 6047

this was great. cakes/buns/biscuits are unreal - picking away all day. well done to all.
3 Peronis for a tenner as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back