Cadbury's Creme Egg Bar (1 Viewer)

ernesto said:
i swear to jayzus i had one a few days ago.

was in a centra

The Centra in my estate hasn't got them yet. No hassle as it's just a six minute walk away.

I consoled myself with two ordinary creme eggs and a giant bag of Revels.

Be wary of shops selling creme eggs in the summer/autumn months. They are usually nasty and hard inside.

nlgbbbblth said:
I consoled myself with two ordinary creme eggs and a giant bag of Revels.

someone told me a story a while back about a guy who had a potentially fatal allergy to peanuts. When he was in school he was bullied by a few kids who used to put him up against the wall and make him play russian roulette with a bag of revels.

spiritualtramp said:
The limited release is the key to their sucess. If they were on sale all year round people wouldn't feel as strongly about them. Only selling them for a few months a year ensures a very high demand and people don't get sick of them.

to be fair they are only unavailable about two months of the year, what with easter starting the day after christmas and finishing just before halloween.

Could someone post one of these to Galway for me 'cause I'm sure we'll have to wait months before it's sent thisaway???

Creme Egg Ice Cream for me at lunch hopefully. mmmmmmmmmmmmmh. Only an hour or so to go. Yeh!

mmm

yum.jpg

The late afternoon snack of Champions.

nlgbbbblth said:
Someone post up a picture of these bars.

Can't find them anywhere.

yeah, i'm beginning to wonder if they really exist.

don't trust that ernesto punter.

tripoli said:
yeah, i'm beginning to wonder if they really exist.

don't trust that ernesto punter.

i swear!! i tried the cadburys website too and theyre not on it, tho theres loads that isnt on it. Tripoli, get your ass down to Centra and check them out, theyre opposite the beer and left of the tooth-paste.

I was sceptical about their existence but I just bought one in Dunnes. I will let ye know if it's any good

i just had a closer look at them in the shop there, theyre actually cadburys dairy milk bars and have "with creme ege" written on them and are in a slightly different wrapper than normal. i didnt bu one, instead i bought a packet of mint viscounts which always seem to have a 100% extra free deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back