C. Agnew Guitars (1 Viewer)

Anto,you'd get a real one for that kinda money ye lunatic.

That one on eBay looks POXY as well without the scratch plate

I don't need to even look at that Jap site.I'll be there all night

One of these days I'm gonna ressurect my tele.Give it a whole makeover.Might order a new PUP for it tonight in fact.

I fixed my SG yesterday though,so no hurry.

Just once I'd like to see a guitar manufacturer who had the balls to go and design a body which wasn't just a copy of what's already out there. I mean it doesn't have to have horns or anything but for fuck sake if you're going to go and put that much effort into building and crafting a guitar it would be nice if they'd take a risk and make something a bit more visually unique and distinctive. Just sayin.
Thanks for the encouragement

Odd as it may seem I do actually mean this as encouragement. Go make something visually distincively your own.

And best of luck with the business.

I can see your point, BUT there is method behind the practice. Getting established with familair styles is common practice among guitar makers. The vast majority of guitars players are fairly conservative when it comes to the types of guitars they play. Loads of established brands did this. Look at Nash guitars. Even Ibenez.

An original design is going to be much much harder to sell, and more expensive to make too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back