Bye Bye CD's. (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
I wasnt the only one who cited that article.It was bouncing round all over the gaf.

I'm still a sucker though.

NICE ONE! Thats SUPER FUCKING HANDY for us artistes!NO more prohibitive distrobution expense.Sweet.and about time.

YAY!

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=46980_0_2_0_C

Once the majors stop it wont be seen as unusual in the slightest to only release tunes on the download.

I don't get this at all.
There is a contradiction between labels on the one hand saying "CDs don't offer enough value" and on the other saying, when confronted with the fact that the digital product is still as expensive as the physical product "the the cost of the CD is minimal and it's all royaltes etc that make up the price"

what's wrong with me?? the new Anthrax album came out in september and it was all I wanted, to get my hands on it. I was asking for it in the local reckid shop before it came out, trying to work out when i'd be in dublin again during the day to pick it up in the sound cellar or something. Obsessed with it.....
Then someone dropboxed me the album a few weeks ago... haven't even played the thing yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back