Bye Bye CD's. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
99% of my CDs live in boxes in the attic. The rest are waiting to join them. Everything has been ripped to mp3 BUT I'm infinitely more likely to buy a cd than I am an mp3 because i like getting something tangible for my cash BUT the last few pc games I've bought were on Steam rather than boxed.

I don't know what to think anymore.

ah well when someone gives me the internet for free i'll be mad into it. is it cool for streaming to multiple buildings from the same account?? could be a way to finally bring the oulfella into the 80's.

I wonder if when you listen to your google music you are actually listening to your google music? I can't imagine them keeping 25 million copies of Back In Black on servers. Also I'm sure google are keeping track of what you listen to, to add to their file on you.
Listened to the Macworld podcast all about iTunes Match, all very confusing. You don't have to upload anything that is part of the iTunes catalogue etc.

ah sher, its the future, embrace it.

We don't have flying cars but you can read a book on a telephone, go figure

i still like having my CDs out; i've about 800 so it's not a massive collection, and i don't buy nearly as many as i used to. but there's a definite difference taking out a CD and listening to it than there is flicking through a directory listing to choose your listening.

Also I'm sure google are keeping track of what you listen to, to add to their file on you.

Judging by their recommended music for me underneath my uploaded collection, I recon the bots have a lot to learn.
Lenny Kravitz? Counting Crows? Wolfmother? Seriously?

Santino...admit it..you're partial to a bit of Counting Crows

Can you clean a cd with glue though?Thats the big question....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back