Buzzo! Makeup and Shoe Thread (2 Viewers)

roxy said:
Like ginger ginger with white eyelashes and eyebrows? Coz yknow there are auburny gingers with mousy brown eyebrows and brownish lashes and darkish eyes out there too.....who don't look like pandas with a dab of mascara on... at least they don't think they do...:(

ah im representin for the ginger gingers..i have completely blonde eyebrows and eyelashes..so while i do like black/brown for the whole dramatic eye effect, if i wear it during the day it makes me look slightly like i have an eye infection or im makin just way too much of an effort..also i like the clear one for when i wanna wear really bright eyeshadows during the day but dont wanna look like a meantalist or that im off to the discotheque:)..
and my current favourite converse are my brown cord ones..they are so purdy...

kindly observe my graduation shoes.
475050af.jpg

they're more purple than that in real life. i wanted to get a pair of filthy bould heels but not having worn heels in about 5 years makes it difficile.. i tried on these amazing purple yokes but it was just like "waaaaahhh!!! the ground is so far away!! mammeeeeeeee!!!!!!" and for graduation you have to walk around on a stage in front of people, so best not to be falling on yr arse.

What age do you have to stop wearing converse at if you're a girl? I haven't seen a girl older than me wearing them in a long time. Maybe I should go look at some crusties. Or start wearing the shoes I lust after so much.
Also, I don't wear my hair in pigtails anymore because I think I just look ridiculous.

well im 23 and i still wear them..i own a gazillion pairs so everytime i go shopping for runners i say im not gonna buy converse but i can never find any other ones i want..and converse come in such pretty colours..they match everything..

jane said:
I've only ever tried 'smoky eyes' once or twice, and I looked like a skaghead.

Hmmm, I cant do it so i just draw and wipe. Ive started to do it a lot with pink eyeshadow underneath and all i get is, are you tired , you look tired. Personaly i think its fucking deadly.

Queen Buzzo said:
What age do you have to stop wearing converse at if you're a girl? I haven't seen a girl older than me wearing them in a long time. Maybe I should go look at some crusties. Or start wearing the shoes I lust after so much.
Also, I don't wear my hair in pigtails anymore because I think I just look ridiculous.

Kim (who's gotta be thirty-something?) is the very person who inspired me to buy my current pair of Converse. She wears black Cons with pretty skirts and makes it look very chic. I told her that I'm biting her style and she seems cool with it.

I still wear my hair in pigtails on occasion, but I prolly won't when it gets longer. As your hair is so darned long Buzzo, I think it would look cute in pigtail-esque bunches. Although, it might be too long for that...

Super Dexta said:
kindly observe my graduation shoes.
475050af.jpg

they're more purple than that in real life. i wanted to get a pair of filthy bould heels but not having worn heels in about 5 years makes it difficile.. i tried on these amazing purple yokes but it was just like "waaaaahhh!!! the ground is so far away!! mammeeeeeeee!!!!!!" and for graduation you have to walk around on a stage in front of people, so best not to be falling on yr arse.

dexta, i am impressed with your level of attention to detail for yr graduation ensemble. i didn't put any effort into degree graduation cos i thought the gown was floor length and covered everything. it didn't and i had to listen to comments about my pink boots all day. woops!

Pigtails..alright! finally something I can talk about!
Makeup - no
perfume - no
River island - no
dont even have converse anymore.
Shoes - two pairs of runners and some big veggie boots
but pigtails... i have them somethimes. they're ok.

roxy said:
Anywaysies - green eyeliner, you say, Zita. Well if it's pencil, rimmel have all manner of shades. I think it's Rimmel. And as far as I remember it's grand for the stay-put. What colour eyes do you have that you're doing the green thing, Z?

My eyes are dark grey / navy. However, I have recently made an exciting discovery. It seems my eyes have a chameleonic quality, whereby if I use green eyeliner, they look green or if I use brown, they look brown or if I blue, they look blue and so on. Well, it's exciting to me.

z- interesting point, bunches. But I still look like June Rogers if I wear em. I used to do it all the time.

Fortunately for me, there's not much to be done with old witchy rats nest long hair so I don't feel too bad about grabbin it in a big handful, squishing it on top of my head and lashin a load of hairpins in.

Mid length hair is brilliant for versatility.

Zeelander said:
My eyes are dark grey / navy. However, I have recently made an exciting discovery. It seems my eyes have a chameleonic quality, whereby if I use green eyeliner, they look green or if I use brown, they look brown or if I blue, they look blue and so on. Well, it's exciting to me.

Ah I think a lot of eyes do that. Mine go from dark green to hazely brown completely of their own accord. Though, for some reason, if I'm crying (which thankfully doens't happen too much) they go this really bright green colour which is really bloody odd looking.

roxy said:
Like ginger ginger with white eyelashes and eyebrows? ?

Does anyone know where I can get my donkey eye-lashes/brows tinted?

they're all blonde and sad and looking for some fun.....
I've been meaning to dye them for years but each time I think about getting them purtied up I fear the pain of swollen sausage eyes.Poor old maybelline has had to do the job day in day out for the last few years.

river island is truly gak, all sparkly denim and tight ass chiffoned disco skorts.
Nike own converse now, so go and buy yisserselves a pair of rip off ones in the amnesty cafe in temple bar-only forty euras I think.

madame swankee said:
Does anyone know where I can get my donkey eye-lashes/brows tinted?

they're all blonde and sad and looking for some fun.....
I've been meaning to dye them for years but each time I think about getting them purtied up I fear the pain of swollen sausage eyes.Poor old maybelline has had to do the job day in day out for the last few years.

river island is truly gak, all sparkly denim and tight ass chiffoned disco skorts.
Nike own converse now, so go and buy yisserselves a pair of rip off ones in the amnesty cafe in temple bar-only forty euras I think.

I think long blonde eyelashes are mad lukin. I had a boss once with the longest whitest eyelashes I've ever seen. Unfortunately, this, coupled with her buck teeth and jerky manner of speaking made her look like she'd escaped from a hutch of some sort.

Anyway, would eyebrow and eyelash tinting not be weird looking on hair that's originally whitey blonde? Be careful, is all I would say. Imagine if it went wrong. Imagine.

roxy said:
Anyway, would eyebrow and eyelash tinting not be weird looking on hair that's originally whitey blonde? Be careful, is all I would say. Imagine if it went wrong. Imagine.

True, I'm not worried about the eyelashes, it's the brows that prevent me from going,
I'm thinking Frida Kahlo wouldn't be in it

most beauty salons do eyelash dyeing I think. Give a couple a ring?
madame swankee said:
True, I'm not worried about the eyelashes, it's the brows that prevent me from going,
I'm thinking Frida Kahlo wouldn't be in it

roxy said:
Ah I think a lot of eyes do that. Mine go from dark green to hazely brown completely of their own accord. Though, for some reason, if I'm crying (which thankfully doens't happen too much) they go this really bright green colour which is really bloody odd looking.

Ditto for me. My eyes are a mongrel green/grey/brown but if I have a sob they go a scary emerald green colour.

Top fact: tear ducts are the warmest place on the human body.

i'm gonna be buried in my Cons; you can't beat comfort; they're like wearing slippers (once you've successfully mastered the blistering break-in stage)

i dont wear my hair in pigtails per se, but i do put it up in pigtails and then bunch them up into messy buns.
people in work call me chun-li, that chick from street fighter who used to wear her hair like that.

(i dont wear those white napkin yokes on mine though)

chunlia.jpg

ladies if we're gonna take this thread seriously and make it better than the smelly men's thread, we need to keep up with the cute animal pics.
LeopCub1-African_Leopard_Cub-by_Mark_Haysman.jpg

look at that little punk. just look at him. my heart is melting all over the keyboard. im going to spend the rest of the day google image searching leopards, cheetahs and snow leopards and puppies and baby zebras awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back