Buying from thomann (1 Viewer)

Are you getting something? I was thinking of getting an amp soon.

I think musicstore charge 20 quid for all orders.

I'm ordering at the weekend, already have few bits and bobs on there at the mo... but if you go over 200 bills shipping is free, they also say ask about discounts and shit on bulk orders

I'm going to have to try pay by bank transfer, cause I've no credit card... anyone done this before? Seems straightford but I know my bank will fuck it up...

God I hate my bank....

I'm ordering at the weekend, already have few bits and bobs on there at the mo... but if you go over 200 bills shipping is free, they also say ask about discounts and shit on bulk orders

I'm going to have to try pay by bank transfer, cause I've no credit card... anyone done this before? Seems straightford but I know my bank will fuck it up...

Yeah i did it before. It can take a while depending on the bank.

Wouldn't cash on delivery be easier and quicker?

Cash on delivery (C.O.D.):
You pay the invoice total in when you receive the parcels. In some countries there are surcharges for this per parcel (we only charge one shipping charge and no extras).

Cash On delivery is now slowly being ruled out by most of our couriers. Currently we can offer COD payment in the following countries;

Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, and Austria.

Ahhh..thats a shame. COD was handy.

Anyways the bank transfer shouldn't be a problem. In some cases it can take 5 working days for the cash to arrive in their account and they don't process the order until they recieve payment so it can take a bit longer.

When i bought a tele from musicstore they had sold out of the guitar between the time i made the transfer and they recieved it. I had to wait two months for it while they had my money.

If thomann give you a swiftcode it'll speed it up.

Bank transfer:
You make a transfer directly from your account holding bank. They will ask your for the Iban and Swift Code, all this information is provided by us here at Thomann.

yay!

they say if your bank fax them a confirmation that the order is gone then they'll send straight away.... but I reckon there is no way some jobsworth from Bank of Ireland, the bank that like to say 'fuck you', will waste his time doing this for me...

Bank transfer:
You make a transfer directly from your account holding bank. They will ask your for the Iban and Swift Code, all this information is provided by us here at Thomann.

yay!

they say if your bank fax them a confirmation that the order is gone then they'll send straight away.... but I reckon there is no way some jobsworth from Bank of Ireland, the bank that like to say 'fuck you', will waste his time doing this for me...

i got something from them last year and same as yrself no credit card so i did it by bankdraft and besides having to fillout some form in duplicate with some very long german bank a/c numbers it was grand....they send the stuff as soon as they get the draft thru as far as i can recall. had no hassle at all. best of luck with it!

Just get someone you know with a credit card to buy it and give them the money.

I've already paid by bank thing, about two weeks ago... I wouldn't recomend it...

Been six days today, DHL say shipping takes 4 - 6 days, ergo I'm very much hoping it'll be here today... if it arrives tomorrow it'll be taken straight out of the box and on to a stage in the Lansdown Hotel

Don't worry bout the bass, I arrived home from work one day having order a load of PA equipment and there was a single monitor sitting in my hall. Niamh says "ah yeah I signed the docket" but on the copy they left behind it said "2 monitors, 2 power amps, n leads, etc etc". Nearly shat myself, got on the phone to DHL and thomann but they were all closed ... and then everything arrived no problem the next day.

yeah the case has it's own docket, the bass and a few leads and stuff have another docket, so I assume it'll be along tomorrow... though according to Thomann they had shipped the bass BEFORE the case... *grumble* *grumble*

I've no doubt it was brown trousers time at the Egg_ house hold if they dockett implied the whole thing was meant to be there...

anyhow ignore me, basically I'm like a six year old child the night before christmas at this point

'WHERE'S MY BASS!!!!!"

If you dont have a credit card & aint really about during the day time to recieve the delivery...then contact Cormack at music technology (beside loop studios/just off abbey st/behind supermacs.

http://www.musictechnology.ie/

he's a good guy & charges you what it states on thomann (+delivery)!
Im sure because he's a registered company, he makes profit a different way, but thats his business & not mine....always been very helpful in gettin me gear thats not on Thomann aswell!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back