buying football jerseys online? (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

anywhere online that has particularly decent prices? these things ain't cheap. buying as a pressie for someone. last jersey i bought was this one...
LIVE9395AL1001.jpg

got Babb 6 on the back. couldn't afford Mcmanaman 17

(i should probably add that im looking for the wine coloured munich top from last season/this season. Was thinking because its the second year of the same kit that there might be sites that have it cheaper than others. (also might get the germany away for myself)

because it's still the kit they play in it wont be much reduced until around april/may when the next season's top comes out.

managed to get the new liverpool shirt for free by signing up to the club's credit card scheme and doing a balance transfer from my existing credit card. the shirt is part of a promo offer. had to pay 3% admin fee, but the card itself has the first year at 0% interest so i'm actually saving a bit of money in the long run after having to use the credit card a bit on hols. snag - they only send out large sizes for some reason. might try and swap it somewhere.

anyway, maybe bayern munich has a credit card too or something.

Don't buy from West Brom. My sister's a fan and i bought her the jersey last year and a sweatshirt. They sent me a jersey the size of a fucking tent and a sweatshirt the size of a postage stamp. The bastards.

I have zero memory of this shirt

ireland-90-home-special.jpg

Possibly only ever seen in a team-photo? Or that could've been another Adidas one with OPEL on the front. There's an Ireland Shirts website which will tell you anyway.

I bought the 1986 Brazil jersey on classicfootballshirts. Cost me €125 but worth every cent.

brazil-86-home-use_1.jpg

Invest in a blue, yellow or regular Barca jersey made by Meyba from the 80s, is my advice. When they start winning everything again they'll be worth a fortune, as they were for a while. It's like stocks and shares. Man U shirts are really expensive also. Pick up a current shirt with a could-be cult players' name on the back, eg Michu Swansea and then keep it for your kids to sell off.

What an opportune thread. I've been thinking to myself of buying a Barca shirt with Messi on the back. Not so much to wear myself now but to hand down to a future son who I will groom to be ambidextrous and have a centre of gravity to die for. So, I spot this and think it's gotta be done:

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2011-12-barcelona-home-shirt-messi-10-w-tags.html

Get one of the Unicef ones from 2009 when he first became a great and had really shitty hair. ^^^ That one is just ugly as sin.

nike_barcelona_home_jersey_2009_1_812_general.jpg

I have zero memory of this shirt

ireland-90-home-special.jpg

I don't think it ever got used in a match. It seemed to appear after Germany won the WC wearing their version. Then it disappeared quick sharp.

Possibly only ever seen in a team-photo? Or that could've been another Adidas one with OPEL on the front. There's an Ireland Shirts website which will tell you anyway.

I bought the 1986 Brazil jersey on classicfootballshirts. Cost me €125 but worth every cent.

brazil-86-home-use_1.jpg

Invest in a blue, yellow or regular Barca jersey made by Meyba from the 80s, is my advice. When they start winning everything again they'll be worth a fortune, as they were for a while. It's like stocks and shares. Man U shirts are really expensive also. Pick up a current shirt with a could-be cult players' name on the back, eg Michu Swansea and then keep it for your kids to sell off.

If only I'd bought a Matt Le Tissier jersey when I had the chance. Especially the pony effort from 1993 I think ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

was he the Zidane of the Guernsey or was Zidane the Matt Le Tiss of Marsailles ?

have been looking all over for the 2012 german away long sleeve jersey (large).

if anyone can point me in the direction of one, please do

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back