buying apple cables - where? (1 Viewer)

i got mine from the apple website. you can get them on ebay for a couple of quid cheaper. I'll sell you mine for €1000

i was gonna order it off the web, but it takes too long to get. i need it asap.

i have tried nearly every shopin this kip. everyone i ring has a different opinion, some cunts just try to sell you any old shite "back from the future" tried to sel me a mini dvi to vga, told me there was no suck thing as a DVI to video connector. dickhead. guy in the 0s store told me i needed a HDMI cable or something.

here, sell me yours, i'll give you €25

i was gonna order it off the web, but it takes too long to get. i need it asap.

i have tried nearly every shopin this kip. everyone i ring has a different opinion, some cunts just try to sell you any old shite "back from the future" tried to sel me a mini dvi to vga, told me there was no suck thing as a DVI to video connector. dickhead. guy in the 0s store told me i needed a HDMI cable or something.

here, sell me yours, i'll give you €25

If i didn't need it to help the orphans i would.

_

Apple tend to hobble their cables, so that they're Apple only - they use slightly different wiring. So I doubt that a non-Apple cable would do.

It's not just Apple - I was looking for one of those mini-jack to triple phono video adapters recently, and in Maplin they have three types - one each for Sony, Canon & Panasonic - each one wired slightly differently so you have to buy their own one...

Have you tried Spectra on Grafton Street? They have an Apple store. Or Big Bear Audio off Newmarket - they do a lot of Apple kit. Otherwise it will have to be Apple online store.

If you happen to be going out to a projector, you could just use the DVI to VGA and go through VGA? Just a thought...

cba56d2d8545c3b1818ab1c3c1ba58de_img_6671s.jpg

If you happen to be going out to a projector, you could just use the DVI to VGA and go through VGA? Just a thought...

this is a fuckin nightmare and should be the simplest thing in the world. i cant go straight to the projector, i have to go through the vision mixer.

all this hassle over a poxy adaptor - i have been stressing over this, running around town and ringing every cunt that will listen for hours. stupid fuckin mac piece of shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back