Bulmers Pear Cider (1 Viewer)

I'd rather a can of Ritz.

I do like Ritz,has to be said.

I'd give a fucking lung for a couple of bottles of anything right now.Supplies are dwindling.Have to be hitting the holiday souvenir novelty drinks shortly.

It's great. I'm a fan. Less chance of a sugar hangover than Kopparberg or Kiss.

ooh pear shits...the envy of geriatrics accross the land

chronic%20constipation%20patients.JPG

bulmers pear cider is horrible stuff. normal bulmers is basically liquid hearburn to me anyhow, but this new one is no better... has the classic bulmers "variety of unpleasant chemicals which may have a vaguely fruit-inspired intent". i'm the first to admit that kopperberg is like drinking a particularly moist bag of sugar, but it's far preferable to this vile muck. i've been spoiled by rekorderlig pear cider though, which is an absolutely perfect drink to my tastes (though it really has to be chilled).

bulmers pear cider is horrible stuff. normal bulmers is basically liquid hearburn to me anyhow, but this new one is no better... has the classic bulmers "variety of unpleasant chemicals which may have a vaguely fruit-inspired intent". i'm the first to admit that kopperberg is like drinking a particularly moist bag of sugar, but it's far preferable to this vile muck. i've been spoiled by rekorderlig pear cider though, which is an absolutely perfect drink to my tastes (though it really has to be chilled).

i found bulmers pear cider rather tasteless.
i like normal bulmers but yeah, heartburn city.
that Rekorderlig stuff you drink, thats the one with strawberry as a flaour too yeah? it tastes like kiddie booze, bit toooo sweet for my liking. and as for that druids mixed fruit stuff? yocky.

im not sure where i was going with this

i found bulmers pear cider rather tasteless.
i like normal bulmers but yeah, heartburn city.
that Rekorderlig stuff you drink, thats the one with strawberry as a flaour too yeah? it tastes like kiddie booze, bit toooo sweet for my liking. and as for that druids mixed fruit stuff? yocky.

im not sure where i was going with this

the only rekorderlig i have tried is the pear one, which is by far and away the best pear cider i have ever tasted. i know there are other flavours, but i wouldn't be into berry or mixed fruit ones as i can't help but feel that they might be like a cross between ribena and melted mr. freeze... i tried kopperberg mixed fruit / berry once, i don't care how high the alcohol percentage is, it was disgusting.

Rekorderlig is nearly always reduced to €2 is the local tesco, which is good because it's lovely. I seem to have lost the ability to drink anything that tastes of alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back