build the trigger lid (drum trigger helmet) (1 Viewer)

sittin' in front of a mac in portland oh-ray-gun y
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, a couple people asked about the trigger lid, the drum-trigger helmet I built, so here's the some of the plans/photos. You can use piezo disc elements (cheap! usu. easy to find!) to supply a trigger pulse to set off a drum brain, other midi devices, and with some more work, to set off glitter cannons(an entirely diff. project :) )
I've always used an alesis d-4 or dm5 for the sound source, 'cos its often available less than $150, has 12 trig inputs, 300+ sounds, and can feed trig info to any other midi device. Other trigger interface wazzitz are available, too. The other trigger yokes I've built have been the dutch wooden shoes with toe and heel trigs, the garbage can/wheelie bin kit, the trigger garden(in diff. vegetables), and the silliest and most amusing, the trigger codpiece:) People don't know how to react to some freak bashing away at his own groin with a spanner, producing huge detuned gong samples:D Anything for the craic, i say.|..|
EDIT: I just took down the 'plans' realising they're not concise enough, so ifn'n ya want a full version, pm me!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back