Brussell Rand (1 Viewer)

Daisy's Dukes

Russell Brand is doing a stand up show here in July and the tickets are €40.

I not a huge fan but I've heard he does a good stand up show and I always said if he came here I'd go to see him, but €40 is a bit steep.

So, would you pay €40 to see him?

No, he's pretty funny, He's good at been funny on the spot like when interviewing people but I wouldnt even pay a tenner to see him live.

what a cocksucker this cunt is. he's funny like a peado with aids locked in a room of scabby childer.

I hate him too BUT Chris Moyles on Big Brothers Big Mouth is fucking awful and it just shows that the BBBM format needed someboady as demented and loud as Brand to make it work... for that, and that alone, I doft my cap to him

I hate him too BUT Chris Moyles on Big Brothers Big Mouth is fucking awful and it just shows that the BBBM format needed someboady as demented and loud as Brand to make it work... for that, and that alone, I doft my cap to him
cos he was an irritaing prick on a show for fucking goons and goits? he's barney the fucking dinosaur for idiots in their twenties.

cos he was an irritaing prick on a show for fucking goons and goits? he's barney the fucking dinosaur for idiots in their twenties.

but he's very, very, good at being barney the fucking dinosaur for idiots, you have to give him that at least... Chris Moyles just looks like a sweaty recently released prisoner with learning difficulties

I'm not saying Big Brother Big Mouth is good a program, it's not, but if you have to show it at least have a big loud godawful flashy shit head hosting it

he's shite. no real jokes, just a load of shouting and gurning (a distillation of everything i fucking hate about recent "comedians"). he has never ever been witty. i found him unbearable back in his MTV days, lets face it: confusing people on pills is far easier than shooting fish in a tiny fucking barrel.

i think he's quite smart and funny but 40 bills is a bit much. as for his old thang of confusing yoked out of it heads at creamfields and the like, i thought that was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back