Bruce Willis Appreciation thread.. (2 Viewers)

casual coming out

Casual coming (on the small of my back).

But, back on topic...

1990%20-%20Die%20Hard%202.jpg

Best bit in that was the end when Rickman was saying it. As the mouth movements nowhere matched what he was suppsoed be saying, they just stopped it short at "Yippee Kye-Ay, Kemo-saah....!"

UTV is amazing for that shit. some terrible nordy accent attempting to sound like the Willis. another film thats amazing on UTV - coming to america - just for the bit that goes:

"(fuck) damn you, (fuck) damn you, (fuck) damn you!" stunning.

yeah, back on topic:

20.jpeg

Those forking ice-holes make me wanna smash up the telly.

Yeah, lets hear it for Bruce. I saw tears of the sun a while back and it was'nt shit.

Those forking ice-holes make me wanna smash up the telly.

Yeah, lets hear it for Bruce. I saw tears of the sun a while back and it was'nt shit.

it really wasnt. I was pleasantly surprised. although his face was truly insane when he was trying to stop himself bawling crying in the chopper - I just didnt know what was gonna happen next.

Much love for Bruce!

Hey, Avernus! You may not remember this, as you/we were pretty drunk at the time. But when we were walking home from our "graduation" night, you were walking up to complete strangers and yelling at them "Whatchu talkin' about, Bruce Willis?!?!?"

Fantastic!

orangetank.jpg

Despite the vest and the wierd cigarettes and the blond hair, I thought The Fifth Element was a thoroughly enjoyable film.

Anyone remember him on Letterman years ago? He called the restaurant across the street and started giving abuse to some kid, it was great.

There used to be a poster for Last Man Standing on a site on Parnell St. for about 7 years. My mate wanted to buy the site so that it COULD remain forever.

And, in a bizarre symmetry, i saw a red doubledecker in London last week with a huge T-shaped poster for Bandits. Gotta be 5 years old that film.

Much love for Bruce!

Hey, Avernus! You may not remember this, as you/we were pretty drunk at the time. But when we were walking home from our "graduation" night, you were walking up to complete strangers and yelling at them "Whatchu talkin' about, Bruce Willis?!?!?"

Fantastic!

I do recall. I was in a state. at some point I took a snooze on the luas tracks.

There used to be a poster for Last Man Standing on a site on Parnell St. for about 7 years. My mate wanted to buy the site so that it COULD remain forever.

And, in a bizarre symmetry, i saw a red doubledecker in London last week with a huge T-shaped poster for Bandits. Gotta be 5 years old that film.

i remember that as well, was there till like 2001 at least. funny shit.

theres a town called balinasloe just outside galway that, last time i was there (1998) still had the original poster for tron in the window of the closed down cinema.

orangetank.jpg

Despite the vest and the wierd cigarettes and the blond hair, I thought The Fifth Element was a thoroughly enjoyable film.

Anyone remember him on Letterman years ago? He called the restaurant across the street and started giving abuse to some kid, it was great.

i really liked that movie too. milla jovovich half naked isnt bad either i guess.

check out his armpit hair - trimmed to perfection.

i really liked that movie too. milla jovovich half naked isnt bad either i guess.

check out his armpit hair - trimmed to perfection.

yeah I reckon theyre both at their hottest in that. Korben Dallas was so fuckin cool.

i remember that as well, was there till like 2001 at least. funny shit.

theres a town called balinasloe just outside galway that, last time i was there (1998) still had the original poster for tron in the window of the closed down cinema.

heh....uh yeah. Best cinema ever. I'm going there later on for the weekend actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back