bring back "the slate!" (2 Viewers)

there was adds in the slate?? don't remember those! :eek:

i always loved the cartoons,scangers with ronnies in tops that said "scumbro" .|..|

bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back my bonnie to me, to me
bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back my bonnie to me, to me

They seemed to reserve most of their spite for hansard, micheal mcdowell(spell?) and yr man from boysown. there was a hilariously unfair Jape review in one issue i recall! The captioned pictures of goons in niteklubs was usually spot on too! have a stash of a few of em somewhere i reckon! (the slate, not the goons)

does anyone remember the christmas cover where they took the piss of marks and sparks!! joseph an mary on the front!!?? mary bent over takin a beating from joseph!! haha ,was AMAZING!!

had a quick look upstairs, it appears I still have issues 6 ,9-12, 14, 18, 20-24 and 26. I could spend the next hour choosing choice quotes from them if anyone wants?

had a quick look upstairs, it appears I still have issues 6 ,9-12, 14, 18, 20-24 and 26. I could spend the next hour choosing choice quotes from them if anyone wants?

fire away buddy,i'll fetch me handbag full of popcorn !baggyyyy

They did that Piranha student rag and then started up the Slate when they left college I think. Made their money from the adds I'd be reckoning.

piranha was terrible
they reused an onion article once and changes the names - amazing

they also robbed a joke of mine about trinity erecting a statue honouring megatron in front square and wrote an article around it. flattered...jeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back