Bright Eyes (1 Viewer)

Ian said:
Where's a good place to start with now its overheard? is herself from azure ray just on keyboards or can I hear her voice too?

yep, now its overhead have both the gals from Azure Ray in them... as well as occasional vocals from Mr Oberst... (the new record even features a guest vocal from Michael Stipe, and it actually sounds cool!)

that sampler has two songs by them on it, the 3rd and 4th track on the first CD (i assume we're talking about the "50" double CD) which i think are amazing... i'd say go back and take a few listens, they take a while to sink in

Now Its Overhead have just released a new album, which i would seriously recommend

yeah, the 50 cd...
s'pose i diddent give it that much of a chance...

Diddent know both azure ray girls are in overheard... there yeh are...

that mickey stype fellah is bleedin everywhere

Ian said:
the first song with the vaccume cleaner is my favorite song of his, and coast calls it dire shit... this is prolly what they mean by hit and miss Jim...
no no! i meant the first track on on fevers and mirrors which i think is called "a spindle, a fever, a mirror" or something is dire shit. the track with the vaccum cleaner (if winter ends) is thoroughly ace, especially the part where he starts screaming. i imagine this is what emo sounds like.

also i see tower has a bunch of copies of lifted,my favourite bright eyes record and which isent in the boxset,for 11 quid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back