bread (1 Viewer)

seriously though.

homemade bread without the hardened fats, flour improvers, synthetic crap etc. is the bomb. wish I made it more often.

not sure why they remove the nutrition and feed it to animals and take the waste and feed it to humans.

brown. granary, packed with grains and seeds is the best 4evah. I like white too but it's a very empty pleasure. Brown is like love, white is like lust.

Dunnes stores do some great breads in their in house bakery. They do a cheese and onion variety thats delicious.

ooh! has anyone had that bread with cranberries in it? maybe its cusine de france, im not sure. its a white loaf, kinda low and square shaped and generally comes wrapped in a papery bag. mighty it is.

I get this lovely harvester loaf in the local bakery kinda like a brown granary loaf with lots of grains in it. Take that home and slice it up nice and thick with a bit of cheese and humous, maybe a bit of spinach if I got any defuckinglicious.

You can't beat Blazing Salads near the Georges Arcade, Bretzel in Portobello or Soul bakery who sell at several Farmers Markets. All kinds of lovely freshly baked breads.

Fallon and Byrne also sell a lot of the above...

Bread is the staff of life, as the granny used to say....

I'd love to get into the whole homemade bread thing, that would rock my breadbin!

I sometimes have flashbacks to when I was a kid (in 'nam...) and would decrust white sliced bread then squash it back into the consistency of dough before eating it. I appreciated the ashes-to-ashes palindromic/oroborrhoid/buddhistic thing but now worry about the effect that dough had on still developing gut.

Igor said:
I sometimes have flashbacks to when I was a kid (in 'nam...) and would decrust white sliced bread then squash it back into the consistency of dough before eating it. I appreciated the ashes-to-ashes palindromic/oroborrhoid/buddhistic thing but now worry about the effect that dough had on still developing gut.

Pierce Brosnans wife likes doing that too.

49.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back