brasseye (1 Viewer)

or you could just watch the repeat at ten past 12 tonight, unless the NSPCC have their way and have it removed.

missed programme. thought 'fuck'. saw this post. thought 'great!' went to site. clicked download. waited 20 minutes. didn't work. went back to site. noted software requirements. went to other site. downloaded software. installed software. went back to site. clicked download. waited again. didn't work. checked software requirements of the new software i'd just got. needed *more* software. went to third site. found link. downloaded other software. installed other software. computer crashed. swore. waited. started computer again. went back to first site. went to dowload. clicked download. waited. again. didn't work.

fuck computers. maybe i'll just watch it tonight.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

was the repeat last night?

this is something to do with karma, right?

There were a couple of really funny bits in that broadgramme, but a lot of shock value TV (like Jam was).
I find it boring.
Partially because a couple of the initial Brasseye episodes were so good.
It made me think: if you were so smart you'd be doing something a great deal more interesting than this.

but he said 'quadrospazed on a brainglug' and 'roboplegic wrongcock'. for those 2 alone, i think it was worth it... :)

Laugh?
Why yes.yes I did.Quite a lot.
What a fantastically evil piece of televesion that was.
"Singapore Method" anyone?

thought alot of the stuff in jaaaaam was way more likely to upset people
all the fuss reminds me of when natural born killers came out and you had all these nonces screaming about it and they'd never seen it, or if they had then they hadn't realised what it was really trying to say - i.e. violence is stoopid, tv is stoopid
brasseye being main item on sky news is exactly what chris morris wants

if you missed it and are wandering what the fuss is about, and you don't have a gold plated modem that can download 20,0000 gigaflop files like Dudley's [ ;) ], go here...

http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/story/0,7493,528478,00.html

where the Guardian have put up some transcripts of the highlights (or lowlights) of the show. they also have some pretty good articles about it to.

after going through a lot of articles, discussions on the web, it looks like this could be the greatest kick in the bollox the British media has ever received (if Morris gets away with it). Funnily, it's Sky News that are leading the lynch mob (not surprising when they are foremost among the directly-lampooned). The fact that MP's are reacting in the way they are serves only to enable them to inadvertenty satirise themselves. Well done, Chris Morris - the world is fucked and you're one of the few brave enough to stick your neck out to say it.

in context, this is waaaay too creepy

http://www.mindspring.com/~surgicalsteel/tickle/tickle.html

god that site is bizarre. And I usually don't mind clicking on pictures of children until they scream.

I feel more suggestable already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back