bored. (1 Viewer)

man this is intrusive stuff. way to get a thread backfire, chistine.

ah Kirstie, y'know I'm only joshing!
it's all fun and games until you get your tits on a fas advertising campaign and a load of webnerds are stalking you and telling you all about horsing it into a girl in work that they're in love with but meanwhile your gaff is full of cunts and jesez i assssume that the only people who come to this part of the internet happens to be noone i know i mean ireland is fucking huge, jayses my granny met a cousin of hers she'd never met on the tain platform in liverpool street london after he asked her the time, but the chances of anyone coming here............

em....what are Dudley and Joss discussing in this photo?

437507757_96af5455c9.jpg

To the nearest thousand, how much does it cost to release a record in Ireland?

437470232_22f9940511.jpg

Kirstie: Air hostess? How'd you like a knuckle sandwich with your complimentary nuts?
Stan: >snigger<, good one

wow, could he have gotten me from a more unflattering angle?

edit - and BRADY, i know the reason you put that up, as revenge, for the one i have of you. Mwwahahaha

it's all fun and games until you get your tits on a fas advertising campaign and a load of webnerds are stalking you and telling you all about horsing it into a girl in work that they're in love with but meanwhile your gaff is full of cunts and jesez i assssume that the only people who come to this part of the internet happens to be noone i know i mean ireland is fucking huge, jayses my granny met a cousin of hers she'd never met on the tain platform in liverpool street london after he asked her the time, but the chances of anyone coming here............

I think there's wisdom in there somewhere....ah heck, blame pete, he's the one who started it all (the internet and all, apparently)

edit - and BRADY, i know the reason you put that up, as revenge, for the one i have of you. Mwwahahaha

ah no.

but it's true - i do not photograph well. i blame my UGLY MUG.

Does it matter what angle? Kirstie/Krystle. Yis are are lovely. Nice to see the faces and know we've actually met at some stage*.

You and Stan are better looking in real life.

For girls, like.

;)

*I don't remember either; just have the photos.

Iggy's staccato gyration pleases:

[video=dailymotion;xbvz9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbvz9_iggy-pop-im-bored-1979_music[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back