Bored in Work (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 196
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 3
Originally posted by herv
uh oh is right.

I think getting pissed is the correct response.

On a different note:

Right LAAAAAAADS - I am not really concerned by this at all but I reckon a lot of us will end up playing the same stuff. I am thinking of *hilariously* playing a fem-rock set (since I'm ony getting 15 minutes it won't be too painful) so hands off Wargasm, everyone. Righ'?

Originally posted by kirstie

I think getting pissed is the correct response.

On a different note:

Right LAAAAAAADS - I am not really concerned by this at all but I reckon a lot of us will end up playing the same stuff. I am thinking of *hilariously* playing a fem-rock set (since I'm ony getting 15 minutes it won't be too painful) so hands off Wargasm, everyone. Righ'?

i am going to get hammered. that is a good plan. anyway, enough of all that crap.

whos playing what?

whos playing what?

Me - I'm playing Wargasm five times in a row

I was *actually* going to borrey Weekendahhhhhhhhhhh off the fella, and just play that, purely to see the looks on everyones faces.

Ho ho.

me i'm playing joseph nothing, pleated lemon, wire, mina, and some other crap. can't remember.

bleedin' show off

just for that I AM playing Wargasm 5 times in a row. I was merely jesting, now I mean business.

Mina - did they not support Salaryman in Geelans a couple of years ago? And were vg from what I can recall.

this bored at work yoke is goin pretty well in my estimation.
that keane goal perked me up a bit,bola + gescom dj's cancelled on us last night which was a real pisser.

nah, i saw them here a while back, the visuals were amazing, but its all a bit samey. the skam night in the tbmc was just one big crunchy beat. even bola was a bit yawn inducing.

nah, i saw them here a while back, the visuals were amazing, but its all a bit samey. the skam night in the tbmc was just one big crunchy beat. even bola was a bit yawn inducing.

i quite like it though,nothing better than an evening full of glitch and mashed up drums and ting.it's usually the crowd that pisses me off though.
i seen a venetian flares flier here and it read:
"to all you IDM people,DANCE MOTHERFUCKERS DANCE"

classic..

Originally posted by nine

i quite like it though,nothing better than an evening full of glitch and mashed up drums and ting.it's usually the crowd that pisses me off though.
i seen a venetian flares flier here and it read:
"to all you IDM people,DANCE MOTHERFUCKERS DANCE"

classic..

venetian snares... crazy. you hear that doormouse remix of skelechairs?

yeah, i sort of like this anti idm movement at times, stupid hard mashups are great. i find the the old idm a bit cliched at the minute, and thats vaguely in a kinda way what i'm trying to do: idm with real instruments: accordians and violins and the like.

IOM=Intelligent Orchestral Music

i think a lot of people may be offended by this,like nigel kennedy and that japanese chick..

Originally posted by kirstie

It was deadly so I hear?

'Twas indeedy, except for Kathleen Hanna's preaching-to-the-converted feminist rants - most unnecessary considering the audience was approximately 90% female (80% lesbian at that) and 10% fluffy harmless indie boy, i.e. not the kind of people who need to be educated about violence against women.

Originally posted by nine
IOM=Intelligent Orchestral Music

i think a lot of people may be offended by this,like nigel kennedy and that japanese chick..

iom seems to be pretty much what mike paradinis does already though..

isn't it ironic that we're talking about music on the bored thread...

jesus,i just realised that was nearly an alanis morrisette lyric!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back