Bored in Work (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 196
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 3
Originally posted by lorcanzo
yeah they do screenings for new plays like that, the whole theatre will have got free tickets aswell.
i've gone to a few plays as a result of getting e-mails telling me i 'won', where as i never even entered.

But it's so misleading calling it studs. I mean, there I was thinking I was gonna spend the evening watching oiled up 'hunks' - and then I read a bit more and find out it's about *football*
most disatisfactory.

here herv, whats yer signature mean?

its two seperate incidents actually.

the first one was an exchange between a garda and a friend of mine when we were coming back hammered from the local gaa disco in longford on her birthday. garda goes "get in off the road", friend goes "garda, i'm trying to.... etc"

the second one was after the gig on friday night.

it will be told about at some stage, but not on this board.

ahem....
did everybody misread this as the 'What happened at the weekend board'?;)

i feel so isolated...

what happened to me and hector

quiet weekend, then? i'm beginning to feel like i did at jeff mills on sunday, where i appeared to be the only person in a five mile radius who hadn't consumed their own bodyweight in e.

Originally posted by minka
what happened to me and hector

quiet weekend, then? i'm beginning to feel like i did at jeff mills on sunday, where i appeared to be the only person in a five mile radius who hadn't consumed their own bodyweight in e.

oh so you went then? was it good? i'm kinda glad i didn't go in the end, i did enough damage to myself on friday night without it dragging on all day monday as well.

my brother and all his mates were in my front room the other night, waiting to get a taxi to go into town to a gig. i, after hearing who was on went in and said, bold as brass, 'so lads, going into danny mills tonight?'.
cue chorus of 'duh' and laughter.
i felt like me da.

Originally posted by kirstie

But it's so misleading calling it studs. I mean, there I was thinking I was gonna spend the evening watching oiled up 'hunks' - and then I read a bit more and find out it's about *football*
most disatisfactory.

Yo Kirstie, I did go see your Studs last week, I bloody paid in as well, €25(MCD cunts), I was using it as a high class way of getting ready for the world cup, but me point is that its very good, similar to alone it stands but better, yes it is all about football and me girlf reacons that some of the blokes in it are actually "Studs", they wear black lycra body suits or somethin and the scene where they are pretending to shower was very hard for me to watch, let me finish by saying there were a lot of lunch boxes on that stage, a lot.

was it good?

excellent. v. funky. i danced like a big dancey thing.

b encountered some great posturing teens in the queue for the loo, who were complaining about the lack of "real" jeff mills fans like themselves there, not sure if his set was up to his usual form, etc. b restrained himself from pointing out that, given the visual evidence, the speakers were about ten the last time the great man played here...

i can't remember sunday at all.

at all.

culture eats itself. ah, deadly. fucking deadly. and all that stuff going on. whoo hoo. plus i think the *ahem* is under the couch. what a larf.

great result for south korea today, fair play the lads... also a very entertaining japan v denmark spectacle...

belgium you pranny. fucking waffles and ice cream.

Originally posted by minka
was it good?

excellent. v. funky. i danced like a big dancey thing.

b encountered some great posturing teens in the queue for the loo, who were complaining about the lack of "real" jeff mills fans like themselves there, not sure if his set was up to his usual form, etc. b restrained himself from pointing out that, given the visual evidence, the speakers were about ten the last time the great man played here...

yeah, a lot of the "true" fans are going to sonar, it seems.

bastards.

if only i wasn't going to friggin germany.

i trust our american whirlwind enjoyed himself aswell?

Sorry to change the subject and all, but this is the bored at work thread. Did you see Brian Wilson doing a Thunderbirds on it yesterday? And he's still got it, even if he looks like a politician.

Or Brian May doing the British national anthem? >*shudder*<

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back