Bored in Work XIV (with Mike Tyson as the Special Enforcer) (5 Viewers)

close shave.

haha, one night i was in the old barn on parnell street (before it became a lapdancing club that is) with some friends and at the end of the night i went up behind a friend of mine and gave him a hug. then he turned around and it wasn't my friend, it was this massive biker bloke and he was a bit miffed.

see? SEE??

Originally posted by Dan

Women are supposed to like surprises I thought. And then when you give them one, they just don't appreciate it...is there any justice?? :confused: :D

Exactly!!!

I thought that my surprise wedgie would have both enthralled and attracted her, but noooo.

Women. Can't live with them, can't leap buildings in a single bound.

Hey the funniest thing I found today, which isn't that funny really, is that that shit band HEM are coming back to Ireland. Some of you will remember them from the time Goodtime John did support and got away with the largest guestlist ever, something like 70 people or something. With the 70 extra people who where at it the Band thought that they were loved in Dublin and really wanted to come back, well anyway MCD are now putting it on in Spirit on a Monday night for €14.50 which means that it's going to be shit and empty, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll get me coat

Originally posted by sparse
Hey the funniest thing I found today, which isn't that funny really, is that that shit band HEM are coming back to Ireland. Some of you will remember them from the time Goodtime John did support and got away with the largest guestlist ever, something like 70 people or something. With the 70 extra people who where at it the Band thought that they were loved in Dublin and really wanted to come back, well anyway MCD are now putting it on in Spirit on a Monday night for €14.50 which means that it's going to be shit and empty, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll get me coat

You inhuman Monster! Have you no feelings? Imagine those poor guys standing on stage in Spirit, on a monday night. Alone. Crying, and crying....oh the tragedy.:( :(

OK Lads, as yesterday I cleared my inbox by 10.00 am and I'm going to have *nothing* to do until 5.00 (sometimes I wonder why they hired me.......)

Please post something interesting as I'm SO... TOTALLY... BORED... :(

Have to give up this bloody day job............. :rolleyes:

Anybody does something he likes, here?

Originally posted by Alex
OK Lads, as yesterday I cleared my inbox by 10.00 am and I'm going to have *nothing* to do until 5.00 (sometimes I wonder why they hired me.......)

Please post something interesting as I'm SO... TOTALLY... BORED... :(

Have to give up this bloody day job............. :rolleyes:

Anybody does something he likes, here?

Eh no, i've found myself in one of those jobs aswell so I spend most of me time looking for different musical instruments on the internet. Today I've been mostly looking for a Roland 70/80's Synth guitar.

Originally posted by sparse

Eh no, i've found myself in one of those jobs aswell so I spend most of me time looking for different musical instruments on the internet. Today I've been mostly looking for a Roland 70/80's Synth guitar.

I spent half of my day doing the same today.... :)

Synth Guitar? You mean a guitar shaped keyboard (like Sandy Marton's :D) or a MIDI Guitar? The latter is cooooooooool but quite expensive

Originally posted by Milk Girl
I have a job I kinda don't mind sometimes. The respect is nice... Also when the people die and you've a bit less to do as a result...

you're a surgeon then, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back