Bored in Work (Commodore) 64 (1 Viewer)

c64.jpg

old school

We had one of these when i was a lad, i'm still a lad mind

cpc464vf1.jpg

minka said:
jasus, that brings me back.

i wonder is it still somewhere at home?

I was just thinking yesterday how great it would be to still have my Amstrad. There were some games that I reckon would still hold up today, RanaRama and Spindizzy being a couple.
I'd love to have a game of Gems of Stratos for the laugh (remember to put on the stilts before you go into the room with the nasties). Ah..yes.. Harrier Attack... I can hear the flack exploding.
'The way of the Exploding Fist' kept me far too entertained for far too long - it's no wonder I didn't have any friends.

My Dad was something of a local hero in those days. Whenever anybody in the neighbourhood screwed up their joysick playing Daly Thompsons Decathalon, he would rebuild them into toggle friendly PS style controlers of his own design.
That man was so ahead of his time. Prolly could have made a fortune if he had of patonteded the idea.

Chuckie Egg was the King of Commodore.

I remember I bought a C64 game of the "Knightmare" programme...one of those RPG "On the table there are 3 items..."-type games.

I couldn't get out of the first room. :(

The Chilli King said:
...Daly Thompsons Decathalon...

That was a marketing masterpiece...they must have made a mint from new joysticks...imagine selling a piece of software that will knowingly destroy you're hardware in the long run...

...Basically 'Daly Thompsons Decathalon' was the first ever computer virus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back