Bored in Work 9 (to 5) (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by Unclealo
Is that some sort of vintage soldiers uniform that Hopper's wearing in your avator Flashpants??

he makes me wear it

it helps him, ye'know, do the business I guess

ah its photoshop-ised really

i don't own any threads that would be that cool:rolleyes:

some advice:!bing

when going on long trips and staying with people; make sure they have more than four albums, (ie thin lizzy best of, thin lizzy live and dangerous, aslan best of and irelands top 30 hits.)
if you do, beware, you may begin to go slowly insane while constantly mouthing 'waiting for an alibi'.........

:eek:

"Is that some sort of vintage soldiers uniform that Hopper's wearing in your avator Flashpants??"

The picture was taken shortly before Hopper won a lovely rosette for tootling his trumpet at Bandcamparama Con 2002. He is also naked from the waist down.

Originally posted by flashpants
"Is that some sort of vintage soldiers uniform that Hopper's wearing in your avator Flashpants??"

The picture was taken shortly before Hopper won a lovely rosette for tootling his trumpet at Bandcamparama Con 2002. He is also naked from the waist down.

:p :p :p

Originally posted by Dan

No, I nearly got beaten up last saturday afternoon because of the last one... :(

what by me and Rumpus?

I think Rumpus tried to whip some cream one time, and I've been reported to have once tried beating an egg, but that's the closest us nerds have got to kicking anyone's ass.

Although Rumpus got hit in Amsterdam recently.

Originally posted by rumpus
oh, but I'd kick snakeys ass any day.

well while you're "kicking my ass" as you say, maybe you could check your e-mail sometime this year?

hmmm?

or are you only speaking to your interweb friends, like "Dan" and Unclea"l"o??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back