Bored in Work 72 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 65
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0
george mcfly said:
anyone see Audition on ch4 last night?
remarkably free of cuts from how i remember peering from behind my hands in the ifc

that bit with the feet and piano wire tho
:eek:
I done recorded it, along with final destination, night of the hunter was on too.
Animal house is on tonight, and the thing is on tomorrow :)

Ed said:
I done recorded it, along with final destination, night of the hunter was on too.
Animal house is on tonight, and the thing is on tomorrow :)

yep, it was a fine weekend for recording!

got me ring, ring 2 and audition

rumpus said:
chopper chicks go to zombie town.

watched it last night.

best

movie

ever

made

It was on past my bed time but i recorded it because i figured it had to be good with a title like that.
The Thing is on tonight

i have it too, ended up with two copies of it by accident

more like 16 thousand!

one of the funniest things i have EVER seen is the mr. show sketch... the song, "you should never stick your willy into holes..." it made me turn blue and i had dreams about it for around a week afterwards... seriously, i have seen very few things come close to how funny it is... would like to see them dvds... you live in limerick, right?

jane said:
The saga about the making of Run Ronnie Run is more interesting than the movie sounds. I don't think they had as much control over it as they'd wanted, so it wasn't their fault.

If you're 16 and you already know and appreciate Mr Show, then you're on the right track.

she used to live in cork though which is only an hour or so on the bus from limerick, it's an easy mistake to make.

so, i'm taking it that she's the shy retiring type who can't speak for herself? ;) i just thought she'd either moved to the US or limerick is all... same difference, innit?

hag said:
so, i'm taking it that she's the shy retiring type who can't speak for herself? ;) i just thought she'd either moved to the US or limerick is all... same difference, innit?
Hey, it's all understandable. I don't expect others to keep abreast on my whereabouts. I have enough trouble keeping my own.

Besides, I had kept a bit of a low profile, when GZ was kind of the only 'scene' connection I had for a while. Sad, yes, but I promise I won't be such a sellout again. Blame.....uhhhh, what you want, just not me. It is my fault, but I prefer to shift the blame onto someone else.

It's weird, though, Hag isn't the first person to assume I live in Limerick. Do I look like I have a knife or something? (Ed, don't answer that. Limerick people, see my drunkenness excuse.)

Ughh, one eye closed, drinky poos. Ooopsy. Heyyyyy! Waaaaaaayyyyyyyy.

Oh! the Cheeky Girls on TV! A reaction! (don't worry about seeing above, I'd do this sober. A reaction!)

'I'm in a gang of one....' I've been laughing about this all day.

Loving, not stabbing, J

Liiadain said:
shhhh.....

incidentally ed
does that mean you're actually going to pass some exams for once then? :eek:
:( That was way mean. I no longer *heart* you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back