Bored in Work 57 (Varieties) (2 Viewers)

Q.Please instruct me how to finish up beautifully.
A.
The point is not spraying too thickly for the beautiful finishing. Please spray on the entire leg thinly about 20 centimeters apart from the skins, and extend it well. The air stockings are smoothly extended even spraying little, and cover up pores, uneven skin color, and wounds. If spraying too thick, it caused uneven finishing and much more adheres to your clothes.

I love japanglish. Or is it englanese?

How to use
1. Shake the can up and down ten times or more before using.
2. Left it about 20 cm from the skin and spray on the entire legs.
3. Afterwards, well extend it evenly and get to fit with hands.

billygannon said:
Well, she does wear the trousers in our house. When I say "trousers", I mean phat baggies where you can easily hide your muthafuckin' uzi

quiet you

ganging up on poor tramp.

that goes for you too squack

spiritualtramp said:
oh joy ! got this in my inbox !

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS MR. TAJUDEEN A. DATTI. I WORK WITH THE
INLAND BANK OF NIGERIA PLC AS A GROUP HEAD TREASURY DEPARTMENT.

IN THE DISCHARGE OF MY DUTY, I STUMBLED ON THIS
DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT THAT HAS REMAINED DORMANT FOR
THREE YEARS NOW WITH EIGHT MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($8.5M) IN IT. ON
PERSONAL INVESTIGATION, I DISCOVERED THAT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER DIED IN AIRCRASH ACCIDENT WITH THE MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE AMOUNT.
I AM WRITING YOU SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO REMIT THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE NEXT OF KIN HENCE THE DEPOSITOR HAPPENED TO BE A FOREIGNER.
IT IS SIMPLE PROCESS WHICH WILL TAKE A SHORT WHILE TO PROCESS.
OUTSIDE THIS, THE BANK MANAGEMENT WILL CONFISCATE THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY AS UNCLEARED EFFECTS AND SEND BACK TO THE NIGERIAN DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION ACCOUNT.
IF I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MONEY AND THE OPERATIONAL METHOD WE CAN USE TO EFFECT THE REMITANCE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT.
NOTE THAT MY PURPOSE OF CONTACTING YOU IS BECAUSE THE DECEASED HAS THE SAME NAME WITH YOU.

BEST REGARDS,

TAJUDEEN A. DATTI
ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL:[email protected]

so long losers , I'm off to rio as soon as my money comes through .
:cool:

this guy gets around...

"Dear xxxxx,

I am Tajudeen Datti the group head treasury exchange Of the foreign operation Department Inland Bank of Nigeria.

I am writing following the impressive Information about you through one of my friends who Run a consultancy firm. He assured me of your Capability and reliability. Although, I did not tell Him the details of the business I will want to do with You.

In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum Of US$32.5million (thirty-two million, five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in an account that Belong to one of our foreign customers who died along His entire family in November 1997 in a plane crash.

Since we got the information about his death, we have Been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it Somebody applies for it as next of kin of relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guide.

Unfortunately, we leant that all his supposed next of Kin or relations died along with him at the plane Crash. It therefore, upon discovery that ,some officials and myself in the department now decided to make business with you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safe keeping and subsequent disbursement, since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go back into Federal Government account as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that such money remained unclaimed after four years, the money will be transferred into banking treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand as a next of kin to a foreigner.

We agreed that 40% that is negotiable of this money would be for you as foreign partner.

Thereafter my two colleagues and I will visit your country for the disbursement /investing our share according to the percentages indicated. Please be honest to me.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of the fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as next of kin to the deceased. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax the text of the application with the name of the deceased and his country and other information about him.

After the fund have been,it will be transferred to an offshore security finance company in Europe where you will sign for the fund release order and for onward remittance into your account.

Note this transaction requires confidentiality. And I am assuring you that it is 100% risk free so you need not be afraid. expect a positive response from you soonest.

Best regards,

Tajudeen Datti.
[Group head of treasury]

[email protected] "

Tajudeen Datti is a real person. He is (or was) the group head of treasury at the abuja branch of the inland bank of nigeria.

i doubt he'd have an email address in the czech republic or montserrat though.

herv said:
this guy gets around...

"Dear xxxxx,

I am Tajudeen Datti the group head treasury exchange Of the foreign operation Department Inland Bank of Nigeria.
did you get one too?
what a coincidence !
there must be lots of plane crashes in nigeria .

spiritualtramp said:
did you get one too?
what a coincidence !
there must be lots of plane crashes in nigeria .

nope

i did a google search on Tajudeen Datti

he does really exist as far as i know but someone is using his name. or prehaps hes as corrupt as fuck

SARS is soooo last week.

Apart from that I can't contribute to this conversation...unless someone talks about music, football or de films. What do 'normal' peolpe talk about anyway? Not that any of youse pricks* would know.

* I've been hanging around this board too long...its catching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back