Bored in Work 25 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 134
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 0
had to visit the blanch center yesterday to get tacky decorations. complete insanity. no parking. kids crying. should have taken 10 mins. hope they pull the allnighter again so i can get pissed and then go shopping.

we went to blanch at 11am yesterday and it was starting to fill up

by the time we were leaving at 12.30 there was ne'er a parking space to be had anywhere

is today culchie day in town?

i hope michael moore hasn't been cancelled again.

originally posted by pantene pro-v
its the 7th is it not?

when I lived in Athlone 'Culchie Day' was great

we'd have the whole town to ourselves!

there are six signs of damaged hair. is your hair weak? does it lack shine? dry? unmanageable? with split ends? lifeless? change your hair with pantene247 pro-v!

CAKE CUT THEIR LOSSES

In a shocking turn of events this week, the Jimmy Cake showed up to their 'gig' in Killarney only 8- strong. It would seem that three of their members have been sent to the chopping board and been replaced by a more compact 1 member. According to John the funky drummer, Donnacha has a better haircut that Simon, Paul and Rory put together.
"We've got to make ourselves more marketable" says Toots Carey "and it's starting with the hair".

According to our inside sources, next in line for the axe are Jurgen 'conditioner' Simpson, Vinnie 'patches' Dermody, and Dip 'backwards through the undergrowth' Diplah. It is rumoured that they are being replaced with Darren 'Sewage Garden' Hayes, or possibly Pat Kenny.

Killarney Ktribune 9/12/02

I like what you've done there.

best bit of gig was promoter/owner dude and the look on his face during the soundcheck.

"that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to loud. We had teh walls here last week, and they wern't that loud."

next time book the fucking walls then, fucknut.

Can you imagine.

Jayses.

Did anybody go see the Apes? It was quite cosy given that about 20-30 punters actually turned out for it. They're (apes) still mad though.

Originally posted by snakybus
I invented that word

I'm so proud that it's gone into common usage

what? ah here, cockmonkey, you did not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back