Bored in Work 211 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 59
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
Anthony said:
Yea but still. Those prices made us look at navan.

I suppose,I think my folks gaff has gone up something crazy since they bought it about five years ago.Here Anthony did you ever play in dunshaughlin or did anyone ever do gigs here or was it always just shit cover bands?

Last time I played in "the shock" was in St. Patrick's Hall... in the 80s. Tried to convince Mick O'Brien to have a pre-wittness gig up in his function room one year. The year that GTJ and rednex played, but he was having none of it. Cover band city in Peters pub. Shite really.
However I was at a gig in the Lantern in Navan last Friday. Cool room out the back of the pub with big PA and stuffed with boozers. Their music policy according to their posters is "singer/songwriter and original bands, local and national". I reckon Mound/Oak should rock that place. I'm on it.

1150946332368.jpg

ya know when you have to write stupidly polite e-mail with the whole "if you have any queries please feel free to contact me" bit on the end... well, I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN IT! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DAMN CLIENT! ... and breathe... !baggyyyy

Anthony said:
Last time I played in "the shock" was in St. Patrick's Hall... in the 80s. Tried to convince Mick O'Brien to have a pre-wittness gig up in his function room one year. The year that GTJ and rednex played, but he was having none of it. Cover band city in Peters pub. Shite really.
However I was at a gig in the Lantern in Navan last Friday. Cool room out the back of the pub with big PA and stuffed with boozers. Their music policy according to their posters is "singer/songwriter and original bands, local and national". I reckon Mound/Oak should rock that place. I'm on it.

defo,I was going to try stick something on in Peters if they let me,there are loads of 18/19 year olod rocker kids in dunshaughlin with nowhere to go and a fair few bands too.

Recently reported in the Massachusetts Bar Association Lawyers Journal, the following are questions actually asked of witnesses by attorneys during trials and, in certain cases, the responses given by insightful witnesses.
  1. "Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?"
  2. "The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he?"
  3. "Were you present when your picture was taken?"
  4. "Were you alone or by yourself?"
  5. "Was it you or your younger brother who was killed in the war?"
  6. "Did he kill you?"
  7. "How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?"
  8. "You were there until the time you left, is that true?"
  9. "How many times have you committed suicide?"
  10. Q:"So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?"
    A:"Yes."
    Q:"And what were you doing at that time?"
  11. Q:"She had three children, right?"
    Q:"How many were boys?"
    A:"None."
    Q:"Were there any girls?"
  12. Q:"You say the stairs went down to the basement?"
    Q:"And these stairs, did they go up also?"
  13. Q:"Mr. Slatery, you went on a rather elaborate honeymoon, didn't you?"
    A:"I went to Europe, Sir."
    Q:"And you took your new wife?"
  14. Q:"How was your first marriage terminated?"
    A:"By death."
    Q:"And by who's death was it terminated?"
  15. Q:"Can you describe the individual?"
    A:"He was about medium height and had a beard."
    Q:"Was this a male, or a female?"
  16. Q:"Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?"
    A:"No, this is how I dress when I go to work."
  17. Q:"Doctor, how many autopsies have your performed on dead people?"
    A:"All my autopsies are performed on dead people."

I was feeling very down today quit my job and was on the verge of going emo
but

that lawyer post almost made me...no no no wait.....no....actually did make me wee myself.hahaah oh god i cant stop laughing hahahahahaha

hahaha

http://www.carbonrecords.com/mailorder/search.php?search_field=artist&search_value=the+Beatles+vs.+the+Skaters

late winter nights and a multitrack recorder hooked up to a turntable playing the skaters opus "dark rye bread" and a cd player with a mix composed of (the best parts of) the beatles "the white album". this is definately an adventure in musical boredom that would make danger mouse cringe. this is a mashup of epic proportions. the cd is packaged between two slices of bread with a mashup cheese colored insert in a sandwich bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back