Bored In Work 207 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1
Napalm said:

Anyone else keeping up with this? Pete, don't offer to host him on Thumped..

Update #14: June 8th, 11:40 a.m. eastern WOW...that was CRAZY. You guys brought the forum down within 5 minutes of it being up. There were almost 100 people on it within 1 minute of my page update. Anyways, I have been offered another forum host so he is creating it now for me. So, I will update in 30 minutes with that link.

Update #15: June 8th, 12:30 p.m. eastern New board is up as linked below. I want to thank Jeff @ infotech for donating his domain, his bandwidth, and time for us to have our forums. Also, thank you to the people who have started donating. I assure you that each of you will have a personal email reply.

Update #16 June 8th, 2:00 p.m. eastern Guys...I'm so sorry....We killed another forum. If anyone has a Vbulletin or other nicely coded BBS with a LARGE bandwidth line on a VERY GOOD server with limited or no banners, please email me with the subject "GOT A FORUM FOR YOU". Again, I'm sorry if you guys already stated posting on the other 2 forums. This has been a little crazy..and I haven't even gone to work yet today. Please check back in a little bit for the new board to post on.

Update #17 June 8th, 2:35 p.m. eastern OK...35 minutes later and 20 offers of forums, I have chosen one with a LOT of bandwidth and server power to spare from my new buddy Joe.. Again ad free. Thank you to everyone for the offers.

Update #18 June 8th, 4:30 p.m. eastern We killed ANOTHER server. I have been slashdotted too, so it's even crazier. There were over a 1,000 people in 10 minutes trying to register on the forum. "The Sidekick Effect...Crashing servers everywhere" (lol..thanx for that one Joe) Well... Thanks to smdepot.net for this forum. Hopefully it will last more than an hour this time. And agan, thanks to the guys previously who made me a forum. T-Mobile Investigations has contacted me after learning about this over the web. Will keep you updated. One last thing...Thought u might enjoy..a song written about this incident... You guys ROCK: http://www.myspace.com/blindroutine

Update #19 June 8th, 4:35 p.m. eastern
YOU KILLED ANOTHER SERVER. IN TWO MINUTES! This was an OC48 line with unlimmited connections on a dedicated server. I give up.

here you go pete. now you can play like dragonforce.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

%*&*&{}{*&|||\\|\~~~##~+!?!!......... SMASH goes dunderhead's head on the keyboard :eek: :eek: ...........!bog

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back