20117-02.jpg

or

King-CheeseOnion.jpg

Tough call.

gone fission'

gonefission.jpg

no need to reply - i'm providing my own commentary:

Comments for this picture: Date Name Comment
Sep 13 2003 Ryan DeGagne I really love this picture, along with eveything else i hve seen from you. i think you are really creative person and you should keep up the good work.!!!!!
Thank you very much! :-] Though, sometimes I'm creative and sometimes I'm just plain looney. ^.^

Nov 24 2003 Elfwood artist: Hannah 'Doomsday' Silbernagl OMG!
This is so beautifully sad *sobs*.

The anatomy is very well done - I would have gone crazy with the shoulders...
The theme is great too, and it fits our current world wide situation...
Thank you! I need to do more punny pictures...

Aug 27 2004 Rakurai Stryker Wow, I love your punny Drawing.

Its been 4 months since my last visit to your page. And I love the new stuff !
Thanks a bunch, Stryker! :-]

Re: gone fission'

costume2003.jpg

I finally got an idea for a Halloween costume during the summer by looking over some of my own artwork. It had - quite literally - been staring me in the face: the Emperor! I spent nearly the entire two free weeks I had between summer work and the fall semester working on it. Though it isn't realisitic, I loved it (and I loved wearing it - no one could see my face)! I bought the stick at the Sterling, NY renaissance festival (but I decorated it with shinies). The wings and tail were left out due to comfortability constraints. (Try sitting in a chair with half-folded wings and a tail.) I won both the sci-fi and fantasy clubs' costume contests. Whee!
I must add that Nightlyre's webpage was invaluable to me in constructing the costume, especially the mask and feet. Thank you!!!!!
me.jpg

Hello, all! I'm Krystal! I guess I'm technically an astrophysicist now...but in elementary school, I drew dinosaurs constantly (I'm sure my teachers got tired of my always coming up and showing them newly-finished pictures). Dinosaurs evolved into dragons, especially as I was introduced to fantasy books (Dragonlance and Anne McCaffrey). Throw sci-fi into the mix, and you get a Christian Trekkie who draws mostly dragons and tries to stay away from drawing people as much as possible because she's absolutely horrible at them. :-/ Typical media for me include micron pens, mechanical pencils, Prismacolor pencils and markers, and the rare oil painting.
To all those who visit and/or leave comments, many thanks!! I appreciate it! And though it may take me a while, I do try to answer every comment I receive. I also save every comment for those pictures I delete.

Since I don't have room to put all my favorite Elfwood artists here, I've included a page on my website that lists them all.

I have prints available at my private gallery!! Ellen Million Graphics also has products featuring some of my artwork for those interested.

I now have a DeviantArt gallery. New artwork will appear there and at my homepage first. I will keep this gallery up because people do not have to be a member of Elfwood to comment; however, DeviantArt is now my main gallery (besides the one on my webpage, of course).

Re: gone fission'

Is he pointing his finger to a brighter clean energy future?

I hope he is. Hope.

best google image search search of 2005?

Your search - admiral ackbar sex - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back