Bored in Work 175 (1 Viewer)

Re: could somebody please use google image search to come up with some funny picture

ms.b.haven said:
i'm unsure about my sanity too but even I know you don't smell like robot after you touch penis, unless you're dropping the hand on Inspector Gadget or something.

tick tock tick tock

you obviously dont hang out down the junkyard so.

Re: could somebody please use google image search to come up with some funny picture

no, i've enough "junk in my truck"

which reminds me of that new BEP's song...

"my junk, my junk, my junk, my junk, my lovely lady lumps...."

ms.b.haven said:
no, i've enough "junk in my truck"

which reminds me of that new BEP's song...

"my junk, my junk, my junk, my junk, my lovely lady lumps...."

could you change your signature to say penis instead of pennies? even for a while?

why are you getting off on it or something? you sick bastard you're worse than Vinnie or cODE nINJA
japeo said:
could you change your signature to say penis instead of pennies? even for a while?

ms.b.haven said:
why are you getting off on it or something? you sick bastard you're worse than Vinnie or cODE nINJA

ha.. no i stopped being into robot cock when metal mickey died.

just think it's a very surreal thought.

Re: Ghost Poo

ah the good old phantom shite at least it wasnt an "i can't believe its not butter" shite

ms.b.haven said:
and what if i can't stand you? where do i go?

stalker

excuse me, did i direct that comment at you? no.
ha.
maybe you should go to a black eyed peas forum. or maybe a forum where jocks can discuss the latest method of giving head. im staying here, thanks very much.

"i know a girl that can get on ya nerves, get on ya nerves, get on ya nerves........."

another charming young man made me do it on the promise that he'll buy me a tangle twister
japeo said:
:) :heart:

thanks mrs. b

animal_photos5.jpg

lurlow said:
Ha ha, you all have stalkers.

well, only one...but they are definitely a few cards short of a pack. still, im not bothered, its the fuckin internerd and that crazy fucktard will never be able to actually do anything harmful, so its all grand :)

why do you send yourself nasty PM's? Are you currently being treated for manic depressive illness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back