Bored in Work 171 (3 Viewers)

Re: DonkeyOJ, CodeNinja, 6000 SUX - GAY???

Grow%20Up%20large.jpg

in fairness though, i know they are only kids but i say they fucking suck.

and why does the second girl on the right look like a blow up doll?

man we're in chick heavan. you do like chicks right? i mean its totally cool if you dont.

miaow. some german guy figured out how to synthesise diesel from dead cats recently didn't he? anyway...

Hundred dead cats found in horror flat
28/09/2005 - 11:59:45

The bodies of around 100 dead cats, some stuffed behind radiators and inside fridges, were found inside a single property, an animal welfare charity said today.

RSPCA inspectors made the discovery after they were called to a flat in Leeds, West Yorkshire, by a cleaning firm last week.

Along with the corpses, the floors throughout the property were lined with around two feet of human and cat faeces.

RSPCA inspector Lynsey Harris, who found the animals, said: “I was horrified by what I discovered.

“The smell was absolutely sickening. It is unbelievable, but it appears that someone may have been living among these corpses.

“What on earth was going on here?”

She said she found around 100 dead cats, including animals which had been stuffed behind radiators, crammed into a chest freezer and inside an upright fridge freezer – alongside “edible human food”.

The discovery was made at the property on September 20.

An RSPCA North spokeswoman said electricity to the property had been turned off for some time and the bodies were in an advanced stage of decomposition, making post mortem examinations impossible.

The spokeswoman said: “We’ve never come across anything quite as horrific as this.

“There’s very little we can do because we don’t have a definitive name for who’s responsible and we can’t tell whether the animals died in the property or were brought in after they’d died.

“It’s highly unlikely they died of natural causes, given how they were found, but we can’t rule that out so our hands are tied at the moment.

“When we normally go into houses we normally find live animals in a bad way - but to find this number of dead animals is unbelievable.”

The RSPCA were contacted by the cleaning firm A-Z Environmental Services, whose staff took 11 large bin liners of bodies and body parts from the property.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/2005/09/28/story222874.html

WHY?

What in the hell goin on with thumped????

lynch.twin.peaks.tv2.jpg

Nobody is who they say they are.....

newtp.jpg

Things are not what they seem....

dwarf2.jpg

Trust no one. Especially not this slut.

School%20Photo.jpg

Or Code NinJa.

1.jpg

Woooooooooooooooooo.

God i wish i had photoshop.

Re: WHY?

Oh shit sorry fellas. I posted this thread from the wrong account. Was supposed to be me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back