13.jpg

19.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

nearly as good as moshzilla

Re: Your flower power is no match for my glower power

Alan Remorse said:
its the guy on the left in the black tank top that fascinates me

i was just gonna say that. he looks like he's casting a spell of something. an evil spell.

i was at a bar-b-que with mary harney once. I didn't think she'd eat loads of food at it, but she did! Fair balls to her she tucked right in. She seemed nice

c0De_n1NjA said:
i was at a bar-b-que with mary harney once. I didn't think she'd eat loads of food at it, but she did! Fair balls to her she tucked right in. She seemed nice

i know a chef in peploes on stephens green who said something similar. i think she suffers from wedges and coleslaw retention.

do you think that the roots of her teeth might now be embedded into her brain?

Lefty Frizzell said:
i know a chef in peploes on stephens green who said something similar. i think she suffers from wedges and coleslaw retention.

do you think that the roots of her teeth might now be embedded into her brain?
THEY'RE NOT EVEN HER TEETH. sHE ATE THE REAL ONES YEARS AGO. MY GOD SHE'S REVOLTING. AND SHE'S A BITCH TO BOOT!!!! REMINDS ME OF VARIOUS COMEDY-FAT GUYS FROM ASSORTED VIDEOS. COULDN'T BE ARSED LISTING ANY... HARNEY HARNEY HARNEY

Osama Van Halen said:
THEY'RE NOT EVEN HER TEETH. sHE ATE THE REAL ONES YEARS AGO. MY GOD SHE'S REVOLTING. AND SHE'S A BITCH TO BOOT!!!! REMINDS ME OF VARIOUS COMEDY-FAT GUYS FROM ASSORTED VIDEOS. COULDN'T BE ARSED LISTING ANY... HARNEY HARNEY HARNEY

please edit your post to end with "allahqoundooooooo!!!!!!!!" etc.
thank you.

c0De_n1NjA said:

You could've at least worn a tie in the presence of such greatness. At least the other two entrepreneurs behind you there have the right idea. Shocking.

please edit your post and remove ALLAHQUANNNNDO! or i and/or the moderator will have it removed.

clive said:
please edit your post and remove ALLAHQUANNNNDO! or i and/or the moderator will have it removed.
GO FOR IT YA FOOL!!!! WHEN I NEED SOMETHIN TO SOOTH MY SOUL... I LISTEN TO TOO MUCH ROCK n RRROOOOLLLLLLLLL-AHH!!! CLIIIIIVVVVE CLIIIIIIIIIIVVVVE HOW'S THE EMPTY SACK HANGIN'??? AAALLLAHQUAANNNNDOO!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back