Bored in Work 153 (1 Viewer)

so you don't like it based on some idea that it's for toffs. Eh, what about the taste? It's bubblicious.

actually, i just dont like the taste. i say its only for toffs cos it seems liek i only ever see toffs drinking it. then again i write this from hong kong so maybe chavs in ireland drink it, in which case im wrong and i apologise.

i am, however, enjoying the fizzy feeling it's giving me.

15011032007o.jpg

http://www.pixeltube.com/wmc/sindex.html

jaakko said:
beginning to feel drunk already though still in work. soon to buy tickets and records. maybe some b&s, dälek and june of 44. .|..|

Definately pick up the new Dalek one. It's great! Well, what I've heard of it anyway. Tis on the "To Buy" list

chutneyfarmer said:
Definately pick up the new Dalek one. It's great! Well, what I've heard of it anyway. Tis on the "To Buy" list

any idea where i could fine that in vinyl? road doesn't have it, maybe city discs or something..

jaakko said:
any idea where i could fine that in vinyl? road doesn't have it, maybe city discs or something..

Hmm city discs, freebird, tower??? (could have sworn I saw it somewhere!)

Maybe try online from Norman Records or somewhere like that if you're stuck

thanks

probably i'll browse a few shops and if i cannot find it, i'll get something else. there are so many thing i'm missing that have been just released/stocked

weird to have this b&s-fever, thought it had passed for good a few years ago, but here we go again...dog on wheels .|..| or maybe !ironyyy

jane said:
Here's my business idea: portrait dildos. Columnar likenesses of yourself or a loved one, made of durable dildo material.

Bet it already exists. Let's ask the internet. First one back with a link wins a chance to fuck themselves.

.|..| :D .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back